OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

this is probably the first time i’ve ever truly seen our entire game run through RJ for extended periods and the results have been beautiful

the ball is moving incredibly well despite randle taking himself out of every play and making it a 4 on 5 when he’s out there

randle gonna be hearing them boos like clockwork now :evil:

edit: and the wild obi chants now too
this crowd know exactly what it’s doing :lol:

what a complete game from RJ from start to finish
‘‘twas a pleasure to watch

nice to see fournier come out with some good play against anyone but the celtics too

everyone ate except randle :lol:

20-21 at the halfway point. Could (should?) be something like 24-17 if not for that horrible stretch a month ago.

Whatever.

I said i was only looking at box scores .....

This jump right out, good win though.

IMG_20220110_221451_480.jpg

I'll give RJ credit...he gets stopped occasionally at the rim but his aggressiveness usually works out in the end. He plays hard.

IQ has been surprising me with his mid range. Didn’t know he had it in him to create his own shot like that, more so because of the role he‘s forced to play.

Told y’all that RJ is a different player when Randle isn’t playing trash hero ball

agreed. his development has fallen under the shadow of randle & thibs' pact to make the ball move through randle and his consistency has been affected as a result. he really needs to play at the level of the last few games every night

agreed. his development has fallen under the shadow of randle & thibs' pact to make the ball move through randle and his consistency has been affected as a result. he really needs to play at the level of the last few games every night

no doubt that RJ would be the guy that takes the biggest leap if we were to trade him to a team that will actually utilize him as the #3 overall pick. he and the rest of the team, especially the young guys, suffer when Randle is out there. the ball movement, flow, and overall attitude of the team is different. Randle may have his moments, but his poor body language and lack of effort 70% of the time greatly foreshadows them. dude went from the most beloved to hated Knick in less than 365 days. the fans are going to boo him every night and he's going to lose it again. him and Thibs gotta go.

Back
Top Bottom