OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Randle can't even keep old *** Al Horford in front of him on defense. He just stands straight up and down while people just drive right on around

Monica basically saying a new point guard needs to be inserted in the rotation.

If only they had one available.

You can't have an outburst against the fans like that and follow it up with a game like this. I'm just tired man. I can't believe I entered the season so hype and positive just for it to turn into this 🥴🥴

9FA2037B-0291-4BC4-8D15-E370055A6127.jpeg

Kemba would be the answer at PG but his knees are so done at this point smh...crazy how every year we need a pg and never address it when we have a lottery pick...

I might take a break from watching the Knicks till after the AllStar game or a blockbuster trade.

The way Thibs manages theE rotations/rookies is a travesty.

Obi really looking pathetic out there bro. You can only be positive and energetic while being ****ed on for so long ... is like he said **** it you don't want me imma just quit.

Im so disappointed, I thought Leon would have been all over Thibs to develop the youth and that isn't happening. Regardless of what happens next year, Obi and the rest are already a year behind schedule.

Obi is just not good enough. High energy guy, can be a solid back up big though. Mostly a cherry picker and solid passer. Idk if you can give him more than an average 20-25 min a night.

Randle somehow being worse than year 1 Randle set this team back. There’s def a taker for him somewhere out there.

I rather have 40 games of Zion than 82 games of Randle. Give me any injury prone star that’s not at the tail end of their career.
Zion is at the end of his career. He might not play 40 games the rest of his career.

Last edited:
No point of going back and forth as we're not getting Zion anyway, but Zion has zero reason to come back this season even if he wanted to.

Pels about to get another top 5 pick, better he take a season off anyway. Ingram was out for forever too.

this is the same thread that swore up and down to me last season that julius randle was better than chris bosh at his apex

Back
Top Bottom