OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

RJ was on boss level tonite. Type of game I hope to see him put together consistently in another 2 years.

24F21998-26A1-46F9-9C23-3A278A7C2EEF.jpeg

I’m glad even RJ haters root for the kid.

Can’t wait until Deuce is finally installed.

that's a very different player. i had words about rj when he was underperforming a momth ago, but he's like a different player now. just took the ball and made the game his. this new confidence level is huge

The game winner could be the turning point of our season. Down 25, to win it like that....unleashed the beast in RJ that I was afraid he didn't have in him, based on how passive he always plays. But he's playing like it's his squad and demanding the ball like his number has been called. The difference is pretty surreal. I just hope RJ can keep it up and I will happily eat crow

:pimp: RJ.
It was something I feared from season beginning. The team was deep. Almost too deep for him to be able to really take the reigns.
Especially since he has respect for the elders, he wouldn't overstep. Now is his time. The main ball handlers are out and Julius isn't himself....

Wonder what he would do on a team where he was REALLY the#1 or 2 option. Like KAT on the wolves, D Fox , Sexton etc.
Either way good dub :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom