OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I'll take that deal for Reddish especially since I feel like he would've cost more around the deadline

Was wondering what we were gonna end up doing with that extra first rounder

I’m going to turn you into a Zion believer.

By hook or by crook.
if someone could promise me he’ll play 80% of his games the rest of his career then idc i’m out the window

i do believe a lot of the time he’s missed in NO so far has been deliberate on behalf of his team but throwing the obligatory max at him is scary without that promise

1642095015263.gif

Cam has the skill set to be nasty. His lax attitude is hisissue. The GM survey leading up to the draft said that if everything pans out perfectly the this ceiling is the highest of anyone. But with the passive attitude he had when at Duke he fell on the board.

Maybe he can get more confidence.

this is a great acquisition for what the knicks gave up. lots of potential
i just hope this doesn't further rob certain young knicks players of the few minutes they get

Some of y'all was bashing Reddish (justified maybe) but he was clutch during times where RJ wasn't

The risk won't hurt :lol: :pimp:

i was a little skeptical, but i agree with this overall. good addition to the roster and didn't really give up much. peace to kevin knox. hope he gets treated and guided better by atlanta

Last edited:
:pimp: RJ.
It was something I feared from season beginning. The team was deep. Almost too deep for him to be able to really take the reigns.
Especially since he has respect for the elders, he wouldn't overstep. Now is his time. The main ball handlers are out and Julius isn't himself....

Wonder what he would do on a team where he was REALLY the#1 or 2 option. Like KAT on the wolves, D Fox , Sexton etc.
Either way good dub :nthat:

that's what i've been saying!

Reddish could be our younger Bullock. i wonder if that means they're going to try to move Fournier.

i like the cam trade... he can score and play defense... at worst his defense is pretty good if he aint scoring... i see it as an upgrade over knox... it sucks that knox never got a chance but i wish him the best of luck in his future...i feel like if fournier doesnt play consistently he can get replaced in the starting lineup for cam... but fournier has played good recently lets see if he stays that way the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom