OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Atlanta really wanted Grimes.

1642191317144.gif

A-ok with keeping this group of players together until that time comes for a real conversation about ZW. As long as Deuce survives whatever eventual shakeup, then backcourt is still 100% settled. Homegrown backcourt is always a good feeling.

DRose should hopefully be in God form by May. I like the Burks x Barrett backcourt right now. Maybe they can ride that momentum with some Randle/Fournier support being great teammates. Grimes, Taj, Noel, Mob Deep is getting healthy.

As much maligned as he may be with the fanbase, Randle is still bully ball elite. I would prefer he survive whatever moves and can be part of the deeper ‘off runs.

That sounds illogical given the climate but who knows. There’s certainly sounding like a struggle could be brewing between the Don & Thibbs.

I’d do that without the first round pick. If there’s any team that thinks Randle is an all star caliber player, it’s the Kings.

here we go again with the trades lol... spurs aint trading murray and if they do it wont be for kemba and fournier...
I actually hope they hit them up about Derrick White. He is underrated but would actually fit what the Knicks need from the PG and could be gettable.

Unless there's a PG on the block that is viewed as a star ... I don't care a trade.

If Leon aint finding a star to bring to thre Knicks, regardless of potential, Thibs aint pLying them.

If there are more moves coming, they need another win like the Cam trade.

Evan Fournier, Kemba, and even IQ. A package of 2/3 & the Dallas pick for Eric Gordon.

Reunions left and right. DRose would be thrilled.
EG can hold down the starting spot & comfortably hand the keys over when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom