OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I’m curious to see where he fits in the rotations. Does this mean Burks is gone? Cant see it.

right! it's super tight as it is with the way thibs coaches.
two games ago he had like 7 guys out there the whole game
i dont have confidence that this coach will open up the roster

7:47 really the crux of it. Excuse the og’s collar :rofl:
RJ’s going for 40, maybe 50 cuz I’m high enough still, this season and it’s going to be sweet.

I’m hoping Cam’s presence doesn’t hurt Grimes’ minutes. He needs to be in the rotation as well.

Zion so ******* jealous right now.

**** the Nets.

Maple Mamba reclaimed by yr 5.

1. Not a single player on their roster was involved, but you can bet the "Get Zion to New York" train will be full-steam-ahead now. It has always been out there, ever since the Knicks were among the really bad teams hoping Williamson would fall into their lap on draft night.
    Instead, they wound up with one of Williamson's teammates at Duke, RJ Barrett.
    And now that the Knicks have traded for Reddish, the stars—at least in the eyes of Knicks fans and the franchise's front office—are aligning themselves in a way that looks very appealing to Williamson.
    Of course, the Pelicans will do all they can to keep their star happy.
    But we've seen this movie before, right?
    New Orleans did all it could to keep Anthony Davis content, but the compounding losses in the small-market city made Davis' departure inevitable.
    Also…there was peer pressure from other stars in the league (cough, LeBron James!) urging him to not waste some of his best basketball years with a team that wasn't going anywhere.
    So Davis forced his way out of New Orleans and wound up with an NBA title in Los Angeles.
    Will Zion look to do the same and force his way to New York?
    Regardless of how real a threat the Pelicans see New York being in luring away Zion, the opportunity to play with Barrett and Reddish at a minimum will be something he'll think about.
    And that would turn what was a dream come true for the organization in landing Zion on draft night in 2019 into a full-blown nightmare.

^ it looks promising but i wont believe until Zion denies the extension then you know it will be official

I read something somewhere about how psychologically that released some endorphins in his brain to realize his full potential

I gotta find it cause dude called it right after it happened had literature to back it up as well
When you hear the crowd explode behind the shot:nthat: He prolly stayed up late rewinding that **** :lol:

Remember when Zion made that video he came off of dominating us with only like 1500 fans in the arena.

Ya praise the move ... I don't. I'll be pessimistic on this one .... dude is either going to be a bench warmer at worst or take someone that hasn't had a chances minutes.

Unless he balls out, brings Zion or is just a bench warmer ... I don't like the trade. Truth be told, it didn't cost **** though.

Under a different coach, I would of have welcomed it .. under Thibs ... bah.

Like we was saying many pages back, this is a great move of we can pull it off. And we did that ****. For almost nothing. Shouldn't be a single negative comment in sight.

Now I just gotta hope we can get Randle outta here and get Zion in here. Don't wanna hear about any injuries, have some cajones 😂. Scared money don't make no money, and it for sure don't win any championships. If Embiid can miss 2.5 years to start his career and end up what he is today, so can Zion and then some

Ooo Cam is from southeast PA. Dope. His family must be excited

FJBfY-iXIAEZ2Sm

Back
Top Bottom