OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

They way the Knicks are keeping Randle from Media tells me a few things ...

1. Knicks are convinced that Randle can't handle the pressure.
2. Knicks are worried of what Randle might say if asked difficult questions.
3. Randle's apology was forced and against his will.

&
4. He's just not a leader.

This is not a good look all around. Guys started to believe in thr Knicks and their direction, no it seems like Chaos .... AGAIN.

Facts.

The coddling is extremely suspect.

even when Melo was here there was no drama and he always spoke to the media... only time it got crazy was during the Phil era when he tried to throw Melo under the bus all the time

Not sure whose the bigger downfall to this team. Thibs or Randle. This has nothing to do with Cam either since we didnt even see him play yet.

Thibs doesn’t care or isn’t interested in developing young guys or giving them minutes. This is who he’s always been.

He holds every player accountable except for our worst player (Randle).

He went in on RJ’s work ethic, benches Obi after his first mistake, didn’t start Mitch for a while. Yet when Randle is out there committing 9 turnovers, getting techs, not doing press conferences he gets zero repercussions.

This leads to a toxic environment. The season is about to get outta control with our tough schedule coming up.

Rose is going to have to trade some vets, if not all to leave him no choice. Tough choice to root for some more losses to get the kids some playtime or make another stab at the playoffs with RJ a year older.

I don’t want a return to lottery status with so many stockpiled already though.

Thibbs is here to stay. The real pipe dream is his dismissal so soon.

Speaking of RJ, boy been ballin as of late with impressive splits. Broadway Barrett needs a point guard.

🙏 he & Cam compete for team 1st option. I’ve seen enough footage. I’m a believer. I am CamFam.

I could probably give Thibbs a lineup that’ll take his dumbass to the play-in at least.

Last edited:
The season could be saved but Thibs is too stubborn to make any changes. Simple solutions yet he refuses to even give it a try.

1. Play through RJ
2. Expand the rotations and play the young guys more

The season could be saved but Thibs is too stubborn to make any changes. Simple solutions yet he refuses to even give it a try.

1. Play through RJ
2. Expand the rotations and play the young guys more
Bro I'm not sure why anyone is suprised, this is Thibs man? I never wanted him to begin with .... I don't think any fan wanted him ... let me rephrase, if we accept it him was because it mean Bozo Potato head was head coach and he clearly was not a coach.

But to expect anything different from Thibs is Ludacris. This dude is a maniac, cannot adopt and does the same **** everywhere he's at.

Here's an article from his last coaching job ....

Sounds familiar????

And recently dude said no one plays more than 8 or some dumb **** like that. This dude helped turn the culture, but to much of him is toxic as well. I think we just need to move on ....

Back
Top Bottom