OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Why is Burks still running the point, I wanted to see Cam play more mintues. Good game for RJ and good win. MUCH NEEDED win.

FJzP_ikX0AAzu3j

Someone said he took his son for autographs at halftime during the Pelicans blowout.

Probably a guy who knows he’s about to get traded. Only reason you’d give zero ****s like that.

Seen this live numerous times at different games. Always point it out to my buddies.

Dude is a trash team mate. Early in the game today RJ tried to give home a quick dap after he didnt get a call he wanted and Randle completely ignored it. He saw RJ extend, kind of hesitated to dap him and just kept walking by,

It’s terrible. HE is the reason for the lack of team identity because the so called “captain” doesn’t care about team comradely at all.

Coach should win Coach of the year.

He puts in Cam, Cam goes coasf to coast with a nice fluid bucket and coach subs him out never to be seen.

Probanly told Cam, listen I don't know how ya did things in Atlanta, but we don't play that here.

******* moron.

Coach should win Coach of the year.

He puts in Cam, Cam goes coasf to coast with a nice fluid bucket and coach subs him out never to be seen.

Probanly told Cam, listen I don't know how ya did things in Atlanta, but we don't play that here.

****ing moron.

I mean do you really blame Thibs?? Cam was supposed to pass it to Randle at the top of the key.

My guy RawHebrew on YT suspects Obi about to get traded.

How quickly fortunes change as son was drafted to replace Randle & in comes the new coach (& contract year Randle) who despises you off the rip because he has no patience for growing pains in the league.

Now he’s in his 2nd season, soon to be 24, getting 9 minutes a game. Rose cannot waste this pick. Unless Randle requests that trade, or things get very ugly between him & NY, he stays. That’s coach’s guy along with IQ, the team’s current weakest link stealing minutes.

Kemba has to go too of course.

GM 🧢
Kemba+Obi ——> Brunson+Powell
Randle+IQ+Luka ——> Sabonis
Fournier ——> Rubio

The numbers work at least. Brunson wants to be here & they have already shopped Powell before.

Needing to clear up space for the rotation, Rubio will not be expected back also. Sabonis is still on the tradebloc? Add picks for sure to get him.

The remaining roster STILL competes and has room for player development. Guarantee that even if Julius is still there after the deadline, finding a real ******* point or playing the one they have will make the games easier.

While Sabonis might be a stretch, the other trade targets are viable right now.

We’d prob ruin Coach Ks career somehow.

Beat writers keep pushing the narrative that we used a FRP for Cam Reddish so you have to play him. Curious to see how all this plays out in the next couple of weeks.

^ technically they arent wrong... but then again they just used a lotto pick on obi but thibs refuses to play him...obi will never develop into anything without consistent minutes...

1st rd picks in Cam & Obi but won’t get minutes due to Taj Gibson, 38%Fg Quickley and 40min Randle

Back
Top Bottom