OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

The fact that they continue to send him down is concerning AF. Either Rose is giving in to Thibs or Rose is keeping him sharp for when eventually Fire Thibs and sell him as the PG of the future.

Whatever ..... **** the org man.

You would think that an organization that is heavily invested (money wise) would have your best interest, but thats not always the case. These players need a second independent opinion and/or come back they feel ready. **** the noise.

So they said Thibs before seeing Grimes play was saying Grime wasn't part of the rotation. What kind of BS is that?

Dude isnstraight trash ...

Perfect time to rest the starters so they can close the game out, start the second with bench mob

What quarter will we blow the lead and look dysfunctional?

2nd Quarter: +100
3rd Quarter: -1500
4th Quarter: -1850

We just got handled by the Blazers not too long ago so I'll take any positives at this point :lol:

All this time McBride is spending in the G-League is what we should've done with Frank years ago

We just got handled by the Blazers not too long ago so I'll take any positives at this point :lol:

All this time McBride is spending in the G-League is what we should've done with Frank years ago

Difference is McBride dominates down there. Frank would get us a +8 with 6 3 and 3 there.

He should be getting run as the back up. You don't trust him to start, understandable but I'm sure he can back up Kemba against other bench units

Back
Top Bottom