OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

imagine how great our spirits would be in here if randle was about to be off the books this summer like he should’ve been

I guess I just expect better from Knicks fans than what @flood is 🤷‍♂️

Anyway tho, keep the tank rolling I suppose.

Banchero or bust.

honestly im more upset that they waited until tip off to say seth curry wasnt playing smh

IMG_5618.jpeg

Didn’t watch the game, but seems like this was another stellar coaching performance by the penguin. Idk if Mitch is DPOY material, but I do know that he’d be more productive if we had a competent HC and PG. I’m good with keeping him for sub 18mil per season, Grimes, and r obviously RJ. Literally everyone else can go, starting with Thibs, Randle, and IQ…in that order.

Knicks are 7-2 when our boy Deuce plays 20+ min this season.

It’s on WWW & the FO to put the right players around this coach. He is what he is.

the team shouldn't mold around the coach.and his needs. it's what the team needs.
making long term decisions like that, but he won't be here long term. why he has any input in personnel drafting is beyond me

Again, Tom can be useful in the right situation. A vet laden team like the Lakers he could probably have in a better way than present. These vets here just ain’t it. Take away his toys is all I’m saying for the FO if they are gonna have him as HC. And as of now, he still is.

I can pepper myself for 1/3 more seasons’ madness next yr if this point guard foolishness continues.

He’s the best assistant coach one could hope for. He’s always on the Olympic coaching staff for his defensive schemes. Changed the way defense is played league wide. & in college of course too.

There’s a lot of smoke w/ Spida. He’s going to cost too much right now tho.

They’re depending way too much on Derrick Rose being the savior
That's exactly what I thought when I read that BS.

Like Rose is prime man .... the entire narrative about Rose being an X factor is crazy to be honest. We are depending on an injury prone guy and it's over his prime ..... like in what world????

Thibs clearly has more control over this franchise then we were willing to admit.

Where is Leon Rose tho. He needs to answer for this. This dips*** is hiding, not talking.

knicks front office is officially complicit
just buds allowing buds to erase last season's momentum and progress
they're not serious about this

Back
Top Bottom