OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

This kid is going to be a ****ing beast.

Not for nothing ...

Why do you keep posting these college kids? Who gives a **** about them?

Certainly not the Knicks ....

Perhaps this kids is going to be serviceable in the NBA, but for his sake and ours he ends up in another team ....

If he ends up in the Knicks .... this will further strengthen the reality that we are an incompetent franchise .....

Going to have another wasted lottery pick (Obi) another rookie, that if Randle stays in NYC wont play significant minutes and no one to be a distributor....

Not for nothing ...
Why do you keep posting these college kids? Who gives a **** about them?

Certainly not the Knicks ....

Perhaps this kids is going to be serviceable in the NBA, but for his sake and ours he ends up in another team ....

If he ends up in the Knicks .... this will further strengthen the reality that we are an incompetent franchise .....

Going to have another wasted lottery pick (Obi) another rookie, that if Randle stays in NYC wont play significant minutes and no one to be a distributor....
Knicks have been stuck in the cycle of trying to go out and find a superstar to come save them. The last 3 drafts have been very good to the Knicks & everyone is too ******* blind to the fact that they are in a rebuild. I couldn’t care less what a tom Thibs a doe does to end this season. Keep the L train coming.

If there’s one thing they got going it’s scouting talent. Last year’s draft was deep. This one is not.

Deuce is already a better player than Quick. His time is coming.

Not for nothing ...

Knicks have been stuck in the cycle of trying to go out and find a superstar to come save them. The last 3 drafts have been very good to the Knicks & everyone is too ****ing blind to the fact that they are in a rebuild. I couldn’t care less what a tom Thibs a doe does to end this season. Keep the L train coming.

If there’s one thing they got going it’s scouting talent. Last year’s draft was deep. This one is not.

Deuce is already a better player than Quick. His time is coming.
Duece time is coming? Yet we have Burks starting and IQ off the bench? Not to mention Duece is playing less because Grimes is back?

**** all this .... Thibs just beed to ******* go period.

67197783-72A7-4D37-ADED-C598E908478D.jpeg

That’s what I been saying in the NBA thread all year. :lol:

Trade Randle for Russ’ expiring contract. Then buy Russ out or something.

We’ll have a whopping 47 MILLION in Salary Cap room next Summer. Lakers fans were with it.

i said the same thing about Wall, but i got torched for it

Like bro ....

Duece goes to the GL and kills it. Just had a double double 20 points and 18 assits but he cant get minutes or when he does he has to just play D and pass it to IQ.

In what ******* world is Thibs living bro?

Not gonna get on Thibs for not playing McBride as much as fans want him to. The level of disparity between the G league and the NBA is wider than you think. Says a lot that he can put up those numbers in the G league then come here and go 0-2-1 in 20 minutes.

Not gonna get on Thibs for not playing McBride as much as fans want him to. The level of disparity between the G league and the NBA is wider than you think. Says a lot that he can put up those numbers in the G league then come here and go 0-2-1 in 20 minutes.
Really?

He sucks in the NBA because he has to pass the ******* ball everytime he gets it.

I'm not going to argue talent level between the NBA and the G League because thats undeniable .... just note that Jalen Green avg 17 pts on 16 games and was selected 2 and it's playing full time avg 15 pts in the NBA ... duece is avg 28 in 6 games and he can't get minutes in the NBA.

Thibs is the ******* fall guy ... everyone regressed minus RJ that was heading that route until he decided to say F that and takes matters by the balls. Same with Mitch and dude is constantly throwing jabs at Thibs ....

Dont want to get on Thibs for not playing Duece???? LMAO give me a ******* break ... so you rather have Randle out there right?

Let’s not compare Jalen Green an 18 year old prospect to a 4 year college player 2nd round pick either. Point is, should McBride play? Sure our PG rotation is beyond trash. But I’m not gonna sit here and say it’s Thibs fault for not playing McBride.

Youre acting like McBridge is some savior. Going nuts over a 2nd round pick whose a 3rd string PG in this league.

Id get on Thibs for his terrible in game adjustments, rotations, and holding players to zero accountability. But I could really care less about McBride getting anything more than 10 minutes a game. Every point guard on this team is trash.

No one is saying anything about Isiah Quickley now that he’s found his stroke after stinking it up for most of the season.

Anyone watching the game that can’t recognize the simple fact that Deuce>>>>>>Him doesn’t need to be paid any mind. Both are good young guards so eventually my guy will earn his spot.

A few more Ls this yr could make things interesting this summer so I’m more invested than ever.

i think mcbride could develop into a quality role player or bench piece at best and i want that for him but his g-league outings are def clouding a lot of knick fans judgement on him

not just in here either

had he been playing 30 minutes a game all season our record would not be much different, if at all

Let’s not compare Jalen Green an 18 year old prospect to a 4 year college player 2nd round pick either. Point is, should McBride play? Sure our PG rotation is beyond trash. But I’m not gonna sit here and say it’s Thibs fault for not playing McBride.

Youre acting like McBridge is some savior. Going nuts over a 2nd round pick whose a 3rd string PG in th

You think I care how many years he was in college? Oh wait, you wasn't rooting and calling for Grimes .. my bad .... what happened to Frank our 18 y/o 8 pick prospect? Like seriously ....

So you're telling me Thibs is putting the best possible product out there????

Burks a 12 year journeyman or IQ someone that clearly has no vision ....

I'm not going to entertain this foolish argument ... Duece absolutely deserve playing time ...

We have gone in a vicious cycle of drafting players, never developing them and then chucking it to they were to old, 2nd rounders, foreing players etc.

Im not saying Duece is a superstar but I dont know if he could be a very solid PG that can play D, defend and make the offense run smoother.

Duece is not the sole reason Thibs needs to go but if you capping for him then so beat it ...

You probably in the same boat as him thinking D. ROSE IS THE ANSWER.

Deuce absolutely has starter level chops & plays the way this NYK team needs a 1 to play. Has the physical tools & more importantly is a dawg out there.

It’s almost like some Knicks fans actively root against their own just to look right or feel better about themselves or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom