OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I rather see grimes out there to finish the game than Burks. I rather live and die with RJ and IQ sharing some PG duties than that dude. And **** randle. Absolutely useless.

randle an embarrassment to this franchise

**** is so embarrassing to see this type of behavior on a regular basis

he’s the number one detriment to this culture rn and needs to go asap

Randle is a POS in real life .....

Can't even believe I liked this dude. You sucked and was outplayed and you mad at that man?

Bro ....

Been saying this forever. I’d get rid of this bum for a 2nd round draft pick and any expiring contract in the league. Anybody. IDC IDC IDC.

He brings absolutely nothing positive to the team. Nothing. He hurts us more than anything. Young players looking up to this fool? Is that a joke?

Julius and Thibs G TF OH. Go be happy somewhere else. Leon Rose where are you??

Seeing how Randle moves when things aren't going well makes be think no one, especially trying to develop the youth and team would bring Randle in.

That’s what I been saying in the NBA thread all year. :lol:

Give me Russ’ expiring contract for one year. Then buy him out or something.

We’ll have a whopping 47 MILLION in Salary Cap room next Summer. Lakers fans were with it.
I don’t hate this at all

Can’t help but wonder if Thibs is playing 4-D chess & BEEN gunning for a lotto pick since Derrick Rose went down. He knew already Julius was a mental ****** & RJ is only 21. This season been over.

Playing Deuce is the key & he knows that too.

Still just the 2nd yr of this rebuild.

Banchero or bust.

Deuce is such the anti IQ that dudes are apt to missing his passes cuz they don’t think they’re open. Granted, these are some gleaguers but the Knicks never have this problem with Immanuel.

He’s gotten better but he’s not finding ppl and making life easier the way McBride gets ppl involved.

Next szn I’m expecting this coach to have some more trust in the kid.

Also, with the writings on the wall for a Mitch exit :smile:smh:smile:, Sims is getting the development a bit earlier than expected.

Mo Bamba should get a look in FA should they fumble on MitchRob.

I'm starting to wonder if Randle has some sort of mood disorder
When he is scoring and the center of attention, he's happy, regardless of outcome.

When he's not scoring and someone on the team is getting shine or going off, he is mad even if they are winning.

So, i guess he does.

Back
Top Bottom