OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

This tank job has to be intentional. Why run that lineup so late into the game and why the hell would Julius run into 3 defenders when HE HAD THE THREE OPEN!

Tired of seeing Randle & Quickley. Final score doesn’t even matter. They gonna win enuff games to miss the top 10 of the lotto.

Suckas don’t know when to win or lose.

Im I alone in this???

I wish we would win out .. god knows I do .. i can give a damn about tank or draft ... i just want to see the young guys play and progress and if victories come thats just a bonus.

However, I'm not enjoying these victories ... its like the joy and emotion is sucked up by Randle ****** attitude, expression and selfishness. The coaching is horrendous and IQ and Burks at the one just looking to score os cringe.

I ******* hate saying this but Im way to disconnected with this team right now man .... like I seriously can give 2 ****s .....

These are the dudes that will help ⭐️J bring NYK basketball to prominence.

Don’t have to wonder about RJ. That would be the blunder of the century if he doesn’t get extended.

Developing Mitch & letting him walk will hurt me for years.

Same thing every year, we win pointless games and hurt our draft stock

Also.. Figured to share it here and a couple other threads I had been the most active over the years here.. but I got promoted and wanted to share with the Niketalk fam. Job I've been working for the last 5-6 years which is why my posting slowed down with the schedule, was manning the ship the last 6-8 months and finally got the big call up to the next level. So I'm pleased to get there finally.. thanks to everyone in here for the jokes and laughs and friendship and being an outlet when life gets heavy. Appreciate everyone.

Knicks aren’t passing on the opportunity for a Jabari Smith or Paulo Banchero should the lotto shake in their favor.

Almost every other prospect would be traded for some veteran presence.

Tom can’t change his stripes so this summer its up to Leon & Co. to get rid of some pieces on the roster, starting with NN & Burks.

Evan has a very tradable contract with 2 years left only.

No coincidence the games Deuce participates in the squad wins convincingly. Kid gets 0 pt & they squeak out the win like Friday or, of course, lose like the rest of the season.

randle with four points going into the half and doing nothing on defense :pimp:
15-153487_hug-clipart-hug-emoji-hug-smiley-900x700.png

Deuce not playing.

Keep that L-train rolling.

This team would be embarrassed if they somehow swindled their way into the play-ins.

Thibs is so focus in proving everyone that Burks and IQ can play the 1 instead of developing Duece that he is ******* himself... if next year he comes back, he still going to be in the same position, unless Leon has a miraculous trade up his sleeve for a 1 ...

Thibs is definitely thinking D.Rose is going to be the saviour.

**** Thibs and **** Randle ....

Can we Randle all the way out of here? Take Ms. PIGGY with his *** .....

******* despise that MF .. getting mad at Duece for what? **** him ... he's cancer.

Back
Top Bottom