OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

FB_IMG_1648478442727.jpg

Knew i seen dude before ... :lol: :smokin

hey who knows
I believe that **** ... dude is aweful, but he was on something else last game. Plus he got a lot less playing time and the team showed the enjoy playing with others rather than him .... not to mention the crowd. The walk off the court was the dagger .....

**** him ...

I can careless if win or lose the rest of the games. They are more enjoyable now that the rookies are playing and making strides.

**** a draft pick .... ship Randle and a few picks and or IQ and get a solid player man .....

I think we have good talent ... we just need that guy ...

yeah **** that guy for real. think most knicks fans have made their point in recent days and there's no way the organization isn't paying attention or looking the other way here this time

yeah **** that guy for real. think most knicks fans have made their point in recent days and there's no way the organization isn't paying attention or looking the other way here this time
Is like one thing on top of another .... how much more can any organization take?

From pushing coaching staff to players to teammates to refs to going at it with your fan base to not talking to media to zero effort to bad body language to walkoff disgusted after a win ...

When you really look at it, this **** is bad bro.

Is like one thing on top of another .... how much more can any organization take?

From pushing coaching staff to players to teammates to refs to going at it with your fan base to not talking to media to zero effort to bad body language to walkoff disgusted after a win ...

When you really look at it, this **** is bad bro.
LA gonna love to have him back

Brunson & Theo back pls.

Tho they should probably try to get more than that for the maligned all star. Son needs a 40/20 game to end on a good note for his suitors.

& I’m still baffled about the Knicks undervaluing Mitch.

I understand the fans, esp seeing some **** in here, but these knuckleheads let this situation get out of control for no reason. He’s the defensive anchor to what was and is one of the best defenses in the league.
It's just some of the fans online talking crazy like that. Knicks are not giving him up for nothing. They know his value

This **** is sad honestly.

Randle had the city in the palm of his hand last year. Hit a little rough patch and he immediately checked out. Now RJ, Quickley, Toppin are playing well, leading the team to wins, and he wants no part of it.

Thanks for a fun season when a lot of people really needed it but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I don’t really believe the Donovan Mitchell Rumors as much, he signed for another 3 years.

- Pay Mitch

- Sign And trade Brunson for Nerlen Noel
(At least Dallas can get something rather than lose for nothing)

- Give Simms his $1.5M Qualifying offer

- Trade Randle/IQ + Burks + 2 firsts & a second for Zion.
(If Zion force his way out)

Mitch / Simms
Zion / Obi
Reddish / Fournier
RJ / Grimes
Brunson / McBride
😊

Last edited:
I don’t really believe the Donovan Mitchell Rumors as much, he signed for another 3 years.

- Pay Mitch

- Sign And trade Brunson for Nerlen Noel
(At least Dallas can get something rather than lose for nothing)

- Give Simms his $1.5M Qualifying offer

- Trade Randle/IQ + Burks + 2 firsts & a second for Zion.
(If Zion force his way out)

Mitch / Simms
Zion / Obi
Reddish / Fournier
RJ / Grimes
Brunson / McBride
😊

I mean that would be pitch perfect but I’m not holding my breathe.

After Randle has a bad game.. is he

A: Going back home putting on game clips, while attempting to figure out what he did wrong
B: Going to the fridge and eat a whole tub of ice cream or whatever food makes him feel good about himself.
C: Blame his teammates, the coach, the fans, the refs.. anybody but himself

Why would Randle care..

Every Randle hate post is some version of “Randle is unattractive”

Back
Top Bottom