OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I don’t really believe the Donovan Mitchell Rumors as much, he signed for another 3 years.

- Pay Mitch

- Sign And trade Brunson for Nerlen Noel
(At least Dallas can get something rather than lose for nothing)

- Give Simms his $1.5M Qualifying offer

- Trade Randle/IQ + Burks + 2 firsts & a second for Zion.
(If Zion force his way out)

Mitch / Simms
Zion / Obi
Reddish / Fournier
RJ / Grimes
Brunson / McBride
😊
Can’t forget Rose with Taj warming up the bench, ready to play when called.

ZW needs to get back on the court b4 putting him back in the fold lol.

Burks > Fournier

The sooner some get out of some feelings, the better the end of the season will go.

Randle plays? He shows out on the road & ups his trade value a little. Same time the team gets its tank going.

Randle sits? Prayers answered.

95% chance he gets dealt this summer.

the problem is randle has no trade value... I'm sure they tried trading him before the deadline and there wasn't any takers... you might have to add a first round pick and cam just to get him outta here unfortunately

We definitely will have to attach 1-2 picks with randle. Granted he may work on a team as a 2nd or 3rd option he is actually solid. I just think that he thought he’d be the man here and nyc fans and the young players here aren’t taking his diva ****.

Randle is just mental disaster.

Bro, pro athletes go through slumps, **** happens!! We understand .... yes, fans can get on athletes asses, but it's all to the player on how to react. No one is exempt from this ....

Here's the diference ... RJ was slumping, the coach even got on his *** an embarrassed him during a conference talking about he wasnt putting in work. Yet dude smiled, hustle and got back on track. Obi ... he has been getting pooped on all year, yet dude sti smiling and giving effort when he has been inserted and so on.

Randle in the other hand has a ****** attitude and has done the total opposite. Little does he know that this will follow him everywhere he goes. He got the bag now, but going forward unless he has a big change .. dude aint getting no $.

To be fair if Thibs talks down on Randle that further hurt Randle stock, so I’m not upset that he don’t publicly do that. Randle def gone this summer

Would ya do Randle for Walls expiring + Houston pick from Nets (maybe 12-16th pick) ?

To be fair if Thibs talks down on Randle that further hurt Randle stock, so I’m not upset that he don’t publicly do that. Randle def gone this summer

Would ya do Randle for Walls expiring + Houston pick from Nets (maybe 12-16th pick) ?

i've mentioned that trade 2 or 3 times. i would've done that trade at the deadline.

real talk, i'd rather make a move for Brunson than Zion. i REALLY don't want a STAT 2.0 situation where we give him the bag and dude can't stay on the court. all that he has is athleticism. without it, he's Dujuan Blair.

Zion as Dujuan :rofl: I’m laughing cause it’s funny and somewhat true.

I missed watching those Pitt teams. I played against fields when we were sophomores and juniors in HS. Don’t want to even discuss what he did to us 🤦‍♂️

Fr a 6’6 PF with weight and injury issues getting paid $30mil a year would cripple us and we’d be the laughing stock of the league…as usual

Y’all know Toppin family from NY right. Seriously when Toppin start actually taking heads at the rim wake me up.

If you look at the Caruso clip.. Caruso gets low.. undercuts Randle uses leverage and then flails after the ball.. Nice try though..

FrankNT getting ready for life after the nba already. Careful turning them pages cuz if they’re anything like the player they gonna tear early & often.

Randle should be home with his wife & kids tonite. For his mental, just sit this one out.

And the next one.

One after that.

Etc

Back
Top Bottom