OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

someone should tell the coach
1648920704039.gif

not about to fall for randles damage control “i wanna be here” sentiment with five games to go in the season and anyone that does a damn fool

he needs to go

No one should stress the next 5 games. It’s the equivalent of late season summer league. RJ and Quick can take every bad shot they want. This is game time practice.

Coupé It Coupé It , if that’s how the og feels, that’s how he feels. He’s also criticized and called him out. Clyde never really holds his tongue. Calls it how he sees it.

Everyone likes a redemption story. He probably knows Randle better than the average fan & doesn’t want to root against him.

He was the last girl picked at the dance who turned **** up last year. And now he’s back to reality in the worst city to show regression.
Randle can go be emotional somewhere else for all I care. There’s not enough room for him, Obi & this coach. One or some gotta go.

They should be looking to draft one (a pf) this yr too. Not too keen on Obi with the talent at 4 out there waiting to be nabbed but I’m glad he’s there for now. He does have all star talent but I actually prefer the bully ball style in that spot.

Coupé It Coupé It , if that’s how the og feels, that’s how he feels. He’s also criticized and called him out. Clyde never really holds his tongue. Calls it how he sees it.

Everyone likes a redemption story. He probably knows Randle better than the average fan & doesn’t want to root against him.

He was the last girl picked at the dance who turned **** up last year. And now he’s back to reality in the worst city to show regression.
Randle can go be emotional somewhere else for all I care. There’s not enough room for him, Obi & this coach. One or some gotta go.

They should be looking to draft one (a pf) this yr too. Not too keen on Obi with the talent at 4 out there waiting to be nabbed but I’m glad he’s there for now. He does have all star talent but I actually prefer the bully ball style in that spot.

Listen I love Clyde man but I call it like I see it. Julius isn’t changing now. He’s a vet with a multi year contract making a ridiculous amount of money. It’s not like he’s 22.

We all know the real Julius Randle. The whole league knows Julius Randle.

Clyde just seemed like he was caping for the MSG-Dolan brand. And I don’t like that.

Msg/Dolan brand? :lol: Like I said, you call it like a fan & he’s Clyde. Very different perspectives. That’s all.

Ain’t like I’m disagreeing neither, I want the ninja gone yesterday.

Clyde knows more about basketball than me & u too. If there’s anyone in the room I’m gonna pay attention to is the one with the ring.

Msg/Dolan brand? :lol: Like I said, you call it like a fan & he’s Clyde. Very different perspectives. That’s all.

Ain’t like I’m disagreeing neither, I want the ninja gone yesterday.

Clyde knows more about basketball than me & u too. If there’s anyone in the room I’m gonna pay attention to is the one with the ring.

Excuse me for not trusting anyone in this organization :lol:

I can already see a scenario where Julius and Thibs stay and MSG/Knicks FO try to polish these turds with the public relation department and sell us on “let’s have another go”.

Nah bro, F that.

(And Clyde isn’t always right. You see the s*** he said about Michael Jordan when MJ was a rookie?) :lol:

Our future is bleak !!!!

This shortsighted MF, when the season is already over, talking about Burks is the best chance the Knicks have.

I can't believe, he's coming back 😪 .

Regardless of how he can maximize playes abilities, the lack of real-time adjustment is unforgivable. No team will win it all with him unless they have superior talent.

IQs minutes can be replaced by Deuce 1st then Grimes later on.

He’s no backup pg & Grimes can come in & have the green light to shoot.

Really don’t like the way he’s used but this whole season been a waste.

I can't unsee how god aweful IQ is as a PG. Dude can stay as an off the bench 2 but no way I want to see him back at the 1 for any reason ....

Dude has no vision, ball stopper and shot 1st mentality.

It’s just unnatural for him. How can the team get in any real rhythm with a selfish distributor? Pass 1st guard will have RJ getting some more easier buckets & take him to 25ppg next szn.

His game is type midd but he makes it work.

Back
Top Bottom