OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Watching Boston clamp up kd and kyrie, I'm glad they didn't come to the Knicks. . we'd be the laughing stock of the league down 0-2 in the first round.. They're on the nets so all will be forgotten....

brunson leading his team to another player W

i can only hope i’m not being a prisoner of the moment by saying we should definitely pursue him

A lot of Knicks fans went hard for Frank Ntilikina and he got drafted 7th bc he had 12 points and 6 assists one game in a tournament nobody ever heard of against a bunch of Volkswagen mechanics. Brunson is a good player even if he didn't go back to back 30 point playoff games against a great defense.

A lot of Knicks fans went hard for Frank Ntilikina and he got drafted 7th bc he had 12 points and 6 assists one game in a tournament nobody ever heard of against a bunch of Volkswagen mechanics. Brunson is a good player even if he didn't go back to back 30 point playoff games against a great defense.
nah i def believe in giving brunson the bag i was just being sarcastic :lol:

Brunson has proved himself to MEEEEE

Man has been carrying this team without Luka in the PLAYOFFS.

Not just ONLY in the regular season only like number 30 did last season for us.

I forgot the talk about PG13 back then too. Cam looks like he’s adjusting but still needs to seek out the contact more.
If there’s one thing I think they should do, it would be to go all in on one more big draft pick. Pay, pray &/or trade their way into a top 3 pick again. Stay the fck away from Chet.

Pay Mitch if he’s not involved in a trade. Actually, just lock him in his crib like Cuban did to Deandre. It’s not tampering to lock your own UFA 1st night of his free agency, I’m gonna assume.

Next yr can be both developmental & highly competitive. Even back to the post season with a 4th yr RJ getting more comfortable.

Randle gotta go. Preferably to Detroit for Jerami Grant & Cory Joseph. Decent pg to start for the next year. Deuce will “earn” the spot soon. Grant the expiring contract & defensive versatility.

Shortsighted Knicks fans always stirring the pot making Dolan push that button. That mfer always does. I don’t think he, Spyda, tycomes. Rather hold on & see what Zion does next year in NO.

Yeah, give up all your assets for another guy who can’t do it by himself. An undersized 2 guard at that. So y’all want Brunson at 6’1 to run point & Spyda at 6’2 next to him?

Ok.

No doubt Brunson is legit & would elevate the team. At what cost tho? That money can probably be spent better. The minutes definitely will be spent better without him.

There’s enough talent on the bench right now to be where Memphis & Minny is in a couple szns or less.

Conveniently cut the rest of the post. Reading comprehension a struggle for u also?

I don’t have the time or energy but I been a JB fan. I still maintain he’s not what they need.

Get your lulz tho.

Back
Top Bottom