OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

LFG :lol:

1652284059472.png

That would free us if cap space and get 2 FRPs so it’s not terrible. Russ can shoot as well as Elf, so it’s not like we haven’t seen this before.

Ya dudes tripping with Conley for Evan ....

Disgusting .....

I don't even think I would do Conley for Randle as much as I want dude and his contract off the team.

But that's just me ...

Ya dudes tripping with Conley for Evan ....

Disgusting .....

I don't even think I would do Conley for Randle as much as I want dude and his contract off the team.

But that's just me ...
Would only do that if Conley was an expiring contract. Really don’t like Conley at all.

Nah out of all the Dallas players who played last night more than 15 minutes Frank and Dinwiddie had the lowest +\- , since that’s how everyone justified Frank as being done wrong by us. Dallas won by 27 and he was a plus 9 and Dinwiddie was a plus 2. Frank had no impact on Dallas winning that game. 21 minutes as a Guard and had ZERO points and TWO assists. And cats are jerking off to him like he’s a DPOY candidate.

Last edited:
Nah out of all the Dallas players who played last night more than 15 minutes Frank and Dinwiddie had the lowest +\- , since that’s how everyone justified Frank as being done wrong by us. Dallas won by 27 and he was a plus 9 and Dinwiddie was a plus 2. Frank had no impact on Dallas winning that game. 21 minutes as a Guard and had ZERO points and TWO assists. And cats are jerking off to him like he’s a DPOY candidate.

Relax we’re joking.

I wouldn’t take Frank back on the team :lol:

so are you pro +/- or anti +/-???

you seem to flip flop to suit whatever your argument is :lol:

whatever the case, your idea that frank is having zero impact out there is dead wrong

Back
Top Bottom