OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Randle just not up for big moments.

Playoff Randle. Completely changed my perception of him. That’s why I didn’t want to give him the max.

Will ownership realize Thibbs is our Mark Jackson. Thanks for making us relevant by we need someone new to get us over the hump.

the starters have been playing bad lately... im not going to put this on one guy... this team tries so hard to play like the 90s Knicks with the defense.... but the problem is they dont put out consistent effort every game like that 90s team... i wish they had more ball movement like the 70's team with Clyde where they passed the ball 6-7 times before shooting

Randle is like 4/16 and Thibs is cool and let him play freely.

Obi has 1 turnover, but is busting his *** and making a difference and Thibs is about to have a heart attack.

******* chump.

worst lost of the season. This is all Randle will ever be. Kemba too washed and idk wtf thibs is doing with these subs. Management needs to figure something out quick

i knew the game was lost as soon as rose got dinged up

hopefully our best player isn’t hurt serious

giphy.gif

Thibs is just aweful man ....

Like seriously, when Rose got hurt, why didn't he prioritize D and put in Duece? You had shooters out there.

This dude puts tired Kemba in and then doubles up by bringing in hero Randle ... just awful!

Back
Top Bottom