OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

This starting lineup has to go. Randle has to go. It really doesn't matter what he does because who he is as a player is more than apparent. He has been figured out by the league as a whole.

I'm also annoyed that everyone been calling for RJ to be 1st option on offense just because he had a couple random hot games. The boy can't score, point blank period. Still has no handle, and still can't break down his man 1 on 1. He scores when he gets an open shot from a lockout and that's about it. That is not 1st option worthy. We need a 1st option....ASAP

i agree with all of this... i really like RJ but no he is not a #1 option... but i do have faith in him... he could be a legit #2 option if hes more consistent... he has shown improvement and promise this season but again not consistent is his problem...i am happy that he improved his 3 point shot and free throws since he was a rookie...

The team will be alright fellas. We aren’t a top 3 seed and never were but gonna go on a win streak and get out of this rut.

i hope you're right. was never expecting a third seed and while it's not sky is falling stuff yet, that earlier stat about the knicks starters playing the most minutes in the league yet having the worst overall negative rating (and worst defensive rating) is pretty alarming.
i feel like this is up to the head coach to turn around quick.

i hope you're right. was never expecting a third seed and while it's not sky is falling stuff yet, that earlier stat about the knicks starters playing the most minutes in the league yet having the worst overall negative rating (and worst defensive rating) is pretty alarming.
i feel like this is up to the head coach to turn around quick.
I agree it’s alarming, but more a sign we need to make adjustments than not having the pieces

This starting lineup has to go. Randle has to go. It really doesn't matter what he does because who he is as a player is more than apparent. He has been figured out by the league as a whole.

I'm also annoyed that everyone been calling for RJ to be 1st option on offense just because he had a couple random hot games. The boy can't score, point blank period. Still has no handle, and still can't break down his man 1 on 1. He scores when he gets an open shot from a lockout and that's about it. That is not 1st option worthy. We need a 1st option....ASAP

the way RJ plays now is similar of how Kawhi started his career. i think that's the most accurate comparison to his game tbh. they both need/needed development, neither are particularly explosive, and their offensive game lacked. however, both have good size and work ethic. we all know what Kawhi turned out to be, so we can hope for the same for RJ.

i'm not even mad about missing out on Zion anymore, bc he's often injured and at his current state idk if he'll even have a long career. Ja would've been a great pick for us, and probably go #1 in a re-draft.

as for Randle...his attitude is what bothers me the most. he plays selfish and when we lose, he has a smug attitude. hell, when he's not hoisting 20 shots, he has a smug attitude.

Thibs needs to make adjustments, bc his stubbornness to keep the same starting 5 is costing us games. i get that its still relatively early in the season, but there's huge difference in flow between our starters and bench unit. he needs to mix it up, regardless if we're 8-6. we've lost games purely only coaching or lackthereof.

-The rookies need to get Kemba’s minutes.
-
After game 1, Fournier has been pretty meh.
-Thibbs is annoying as **** with this tight rotation.
-Kevin Knox needs a chance at contributing.

jericho braided

league ****** :evil:

A9FEC921-0423-4694-B392-DF8FBF94C273.jpeg

Do you guys think Thibbs coaches through his contract or we let him go? If we do let him go who would we replace him with?

Mitchel and Ness is 40 and Nike is 44.

they are pretty much the same length except for the Nike is slightly shorterin the dront cause of the cut.

Back
Top Bottom