OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Do you guys think Thibbs coaches through his contract or we let him go? If we do let him go who would we replace him with?
Is hard to say. However, I don't think he gets extended ... at this point in time, I don't see him changing his ways .... when you have an organization that is rebuilding, you can't just depend on old vets. They need to see who they have in everyone. ... we are just wasting draft picks with Thibs.

Not saying we didn't do that before ...

1st and hopefully
Last swingmans in the collection.

Ewing is Plat plat.

25CD3EBF-69CA-4C53-BB41-796B5D09A4EB.jpeg
So you’re not going to get that Chet Holmgren when we draft him with the 3rd or 4th pick we getting in the Draft?

I rather be 6/8 seed with Obi having the majority of the minutes than a top with Randle stifling the youth.

rj has been bumming me out on offense while burks has been steadily taking his minutes

hopefully thibs has been listening to the chatter and increases obi's minutes tonight

Last edited:
Once upon a time, I thought KP was better than Jokic.

no way was I the only one here who thought so…

Thibs will forever be an idiot man ... he should of have came out the timeout with a couple subs.

Then you sub taj and Mitch that bave been showing something to start.

******* Joke.

was thinking the same thing. rj can't hit a shot to save his life tonight and he's still out there.
you can't be a "#2 guy" and have zero points deep into the first
give burks and toppin his minutes
dude is being treated with kid gloves

Look at this ****, take these two dudes out at 1:50.

IQ arguably the hottest hand in the team and you sub him in mad late in the qtr.

Randle is such a selfish attention seeking dude.

He Is like , "well is time to get mines" and he start forcing **** or is the last shot and he's "Im the star" I'm going to take it regardless if someone else has a better shot.

I understand if dude was KD or Curry, but he is Randle ... all the love and suppport I had for that dude is disappearing.... never understood the hate for him, but seeing him everyday is becoming apparent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom