OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I hope not, if they trade Mitch use it for a player who can help or has upside. Kemba is a 8 Mil contract. Even just letting Mitch walk and Kemba is here another season for 8 Mil is a better move than grabbing Wall to come here and bring his BS.

what bs?

8107847D-59B9-4493-9A32-86060BCDA655.gif

5819C28E-15CA-4CCA-935F-BBA4DF5FF291.gif

Oh **** I might have to go to a Westchester game soon

Legit that John Wall news ruined my day. I’m over here scrambling for authenticity.

Even if it’s just a rumor I don’t like seeing it out there. I don’t want to be in the same building that rumor lives in. Keep that **** in Texas please.

If we’re gonna unload kemba and Mitch this deadline I want ayton or myles turner or a wing. not another guard. Also wizards are playing good and Beal has said he doesn’t want to be moved so he’s not going anywhere this year. And he’s one of those free thinking anti vaccine weirdos

i'm not understanding the hate for Wall. he's a pass first play maker, and he'd be a improvement over Kemba. he might not be the same all-star caliber player her once was, but we only have 1 PG on the roster. Rose can't play 30+ minutes every night. Wall only has 1 more year on his deal, so its not like we'd be stuck with him.

i think Mitch's value has dropped from last season. i don't think teams are willing to give up much for an injury prone 7 and 7 guy that has no offensive skill set. we'd be foolish to give him any more than we gave Noel. we're not getting anything for Kemba or Knox, so might as well dump all 3 if possible. might even be able to squeeze a pick from Houston, bc of that 40 mil.

i legitimately don't know why y'all dislike Wall so much...

Wall would get bought out no? So we'd probably be getting him for like a Kemba swap or something very very cheap.

Jeez, didn't know we were that bad with Kemba. Good thing we're playing him for practically nothing. Time to move him for another backup PG.

Wall only makes sense if we're able to buy him out. He's owed a ton of money this and next year.

Wall would get bought out no? So we'd probably be getting him for like a Kemba swap or something very very cheap.

No one is buying him out unless he’s traded and right now John Wall may be the most untradable player in the history of the NBA (that’s not a joke, I’m being serious). He’s owed 44 million this year and next.

Yea I’ll take John Wall for 1.5 million, nothing to lose. But I’m not trading for him. Houston has to give up a first and they’re not going to.

i'm not understanding the hate for Wall. he's a pass first play maker, and he'd be a improvement over Kemba. he might not be the same all-star caliber player her once was, but we only have 1 PG on the roster. Rose can't play 30+ minutes every night. Wall only has 1 more year on his deal, so its not like we'd be stuck with him.

i think Mitch's value has dropped from last season. i don't think teams are willing to give up much for an injury prone 7 and 7 guy that has no offensive skill set. we'd be foolish to give him any more than we gave Noel. we're not getting anything for Kemba or Knox, so might as well dump all 3 if possible. might even be able to squeeze a pick from Houston, bc of that 40 mil.

i legitimately don't know why y'all dislike Wall so much...

No hate on wall, I just wished we had him years ago, this current john wall wants to prove he still top 5 PG, and with that ego, its going ruin us. It's going to be about him and not the team, watch.

No one is buying him out unless he’s traded and right now John Wall may be the most untradable player in the history of the NBA (that’s not a joke, I’m being serious). He’s owed 44 million this year and next.

Yea I’ll take John Wall for 1.5 million, nothing to lose. But I’m not trading for him. Houston has to give up a first and they’re not going to.

To eat that sort of money they need to give up 2 1s and we all know that ain’t happening.

**** Antonio McDick, word to my friend’s dad who named him that. Traded nene and camby for that scrub 😭

Back
Top Bottom