OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

this is the right move, for starters
probably a couple more personnel movements the knicks need to get better

Last edited:
I love the move. Really really liked the way we looked against the Hawks. Called for this move during the game.
He’s been solid for us all season. Def a dope love. As mentioned earlier, should free up minutes for grimes. Instant offense off the bench

us and the pacers need to do a starter swap with a combination of 2/3 Brogdon, Turner, Sabonis and we move on from a combination of Mitch, Kemba, Julius and a few picks.

crazy how Kemba isn't gonna play at alllll. glad Thibs is making a change though. i said Alec should play PG FT and yall thought i was crazy...

Wow. Very surprised.

shout out to Kemba, I definitely wanted it to work as the hometown kid.

im just glad thibs is making adjustments

crazy how Kemba isn't gonna play at alllll. glad Thibs is making a change though. i said Alec should play PG FT and yall thought i was crazy...

crazy indeed. "out of the rotation" is a big deal.
i'm really surprised it was kemba, but who else would it be?
feel bad for him cause that's a big blow to the late stage of his nba career as well as all that enthusiasm and goodwill he had to play on the knicks

Ian Begley (@IanBegley) Tweeted:
Tom Thibodeau says, at the moment, PG Kemba Walker is not part of the NYK rotation. Says he views Walker as a starter & doesn’t see good fit for Walker off bench. “I have great respect for who Kemba is as a person… & all he's accomplished in this league." https://t.co/O4X3CItepg

Knox to Nuggets for BolBol ?

And Wall mightactually happen. Kemba “steal” contractwould make Rockets consider, not much guaranteed

Attachments

• ABD60DDF-CD19-4C42-8986-0D5A298A5007.jpeg
    ABD60DDF-CD19-4C42-8986-0D5A298A5007.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom