OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Based on what I’m reading I’m glad I was golfing and then buying a car. Would have been miserable if I watched this.

Thibs might be telling the truth and I'm with him, but I'll love for someone to point out hos ****** rotations, lack of adaptability and questionable substitution.

He is more to blame than any player ....

Thibs always rips RJ. He's not talking like that to any vet. He knows RJ wont say anything back either.

maybe he knows RJ will take it as motivation? i dont see Thibs being that calculated though, considering how he's been coaching this season.

I don't know if it was before but Enes Kanter is officially removed from once a Knick, always a Knick list.

Dude is a buffoon.

Don’t give me any hopes and dreams please. Plus we’d need to mortgage everything for him and there’s no good FAs this summer.

At this point, the only lineup changes I wanna see involve a trade. Realistically, what would a Dame trade look like?

Does Randle, Kemba, Mitch, Knox, 2 first round picks get us close? For the most part, I dunno **** about how trades work...I just know I wanna keep Obi and IQ

Gotta try

Quickley
Fournier
Barret
Randle

I like Burks and i like Quickley off the bench but i think Burks can still give us pretty much the same production regardless of if he starts or comes off the bench.

plus u gotta keep developing the Toppin and Quickley chemistry.

5280E31A-760F-4BEE-8A12-01783D0247F7.jpeg

bit of a soft spot in the schedule coming up, would really like to go 8-5 or better

Back
Top Bottom