:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

Am I the only one that likes this schedule? If this team plays to its potential, we could be competitive up to the end of the season.

i have not idea who we will draft tomorrow. Only AL Knows
laugh.gif

The schedule doesn't look as hard as it's been in the past, but it all depends on who the qb is. If it's Russel, we might win 3 games tops. With Gradkowski, I don't think winning

7 games is an unrealistic possibility, considering how this team played last year with him as the starter. It's still early to tell though, who knows what will happen in the draft to

help or hurt us. Week 1 will be an interesting match up though. It will be a huge test for our run d, but I think CJ will have a monster game and hand us our first L.

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

The schedule doesn't look as hard as it's been in the past, but it all depends on who the qb is. If it's Russel, we might win 3 games tops. With Gradkowski, I don't think winning

7 games is an unrealistic possibility, considering how this team played last year with him as the starter. It's still early to tell though, who knows what will happen in the draft to

help or hurt us. Week 1 will be an interesting match up though. It will be a huge test for our run d, but I think CJ will have a monster game and hand us our first L.
I really, really feel like if Al does the right thing and salvages the lines, we're going to be a good team.

Am I the only one this hopeful? He's stayed away from signing any big names this offseason, the only person he added (Wimberley) was a lineman. There's something to be said for that. Hopefully the draft will be a successful one and we'll have again the strong lines that we used to be known for.

Draft day i tomorrow

Please get a %*#%*## lineman Al.

If we don't get a player we want, here's to the most athletic team in the NFL
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if in fact Oakland lands Ben.
Best arm Raider fan's will see since Gannon.

ANYTHING is an upgrade from russell, so id like to see it
but we've heard rumors already on mc nabb, campbell, and now the rapist, but nothing has happened
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if in fact Oakland lands Ben.
Best arm Raider fan's will see since Gannon.

you mean best passer. russell might suck but dude has one of the best arms in the league.

I Dont like Ben but if we don't grab him it means we will start Russell. Bruce is hurt and Boller and Frye won't gets Al's go ahead. We need to grab Ben. Can you imagine passing up on two pro bowlers in one season? Come on Al forget Russell change comes now.

Unless Al you are planning on drafting Tebow...

If the rumors are true, I hope Nnamdi has nothing to do with this trade...Regardless, won't believe it til I see it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

If the rumors are true, I hope Nnamdi has nothing to do with this trade...Regardless, won't believe it til I see it
nerd.gif
same here.

i can't help but be optimistic though...
ohwell.gif

I have ties to media in Pittsburgh. The deal from what I hear is this Steelers send Ben and 1rd pick to Oak for 1rd pick and Asomugha.
31 minutes ago via web

NOOOO!!!!
according to one poster on raiderfans.net
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

I have ties to media in Pittsburgh. The deal from what I hear is this Steelers send Ben and 1rd pick to Oak for 1rd pick and Asomugha.
31 minutes ago via web

NOOOO!!!!
according to one poster on raiderfans.net
ohwell.gif

ohhhhh if this is the case, Pit is robbing yall

Back
Top Bottom