:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

I'm surprised we didn't take Bruce with the 3rd pick and took Veldheer instead. Never even heard of they guy.

what do you guys think our offense will do next year? It was pretty pathetic last year and we really haven't added any talent at all. I guess we can only hope some guys will step it up

It depends on who is our QB. if Russell and Kyle "i Should of Been a Bowler" is our QB (5-11) Bruce we could get 8 wins

Originally Posted by AG 47

I want Syd'Quan Thompson

another Cal CB 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I want Syd'Quan Thompson

another Cal CB 
pimp.gif

did he run a 4.4?
because if he didn't chances are we ain't drafting him.

I remember reading somewhere that the raiders don't have a single WR or CB that runs higher than a 4.4 on their roster
laugh.gif

I want Everson. I'm cool with Syd'Quan though.
%*$+ it, let's take Bruce Campbell, our line needs as much help as we can get.

And Pike in the 5th? shiiiiet 
pimp.gif

Extremely unlikely, but I wanna see some Patriot like moves and sneakily acquire picks so we can get a few of these dudes

nerd.gif

Anybody know the compensation for Campbell and what we got for Kirk?

This has been a very solid draft for us, on paper. Definitely addressed ALL the apparent needs.

Good luck in Oakland Jason. Embrace him Raider fans, you saw first hand how much better he was too what you have currently in last season's game.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Raiders sent a 2012 fourth-round pick to the ******** to acquire Campbell.
The Raiders sent afifth-round pick and linebacker Kirk Morrison to Jacksonville onSaturday to get the 108th overall pick to draft WR Jacoby Ford. Morrison becameexpendable when Oakland drafted Rolando McClain in Thursday's firstround.

Thank you for that JPZx.

Oh and Campbell seemed like he was getting better. He got kinda shook last year because the ******** couldn't protect him.

But if our line gels, I think he could be very solid for us.

Also, we need to go get Faneca. That would put the finishing touches on our offseason.

Also, we need to go get Faneca. That would put the finishing touches on our offseason.

pimp.gif
x A mili

Feels great to be a Raider fan right now...first time I've said that around Draft day in a long time
smokin.gif

i like the campbell add for you guys
but also kinda
ohwell.gif
about kirk leaving

this is a pretty solid draft you guys put together.

Originally Posted by offbad

but also kinda
ohwell.gif
about kirk leaving

I'll miss Kirk because he loved being a Raider and because we went to the same high school.

But let's be clear, Kirk was not good. He often missed his gap assignments and missed tackles.

He was part of the problem, not solution.

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I'm glad we got Jacoby Ford and Bruce Campbell. They could become good players for us.

Im glad were talking about this today and not on thursday
laugh.gif

This proves my hypothesis that Al Davis is actually dead and that our front office is putting up a front. This draft has been pure
pimp.gif
. We got a couple "starting" linemen, a linebacker to replace the dwindling captain Kirk, a late round wideout (Murphy 2?), and  a STARTING NFL $#*+*++ QUARTERBACKKKKKKKK!!!!

Wow, I haven't felt this good about being a Raiders fan as a long time. Looking forward to the season.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

but also kinda
ohwell.gif
about kirk leaving

I'll miss Kirk because he loved being a Raider and because we went to the same high school.

But let's be clear, Kirk was not good. He often missed his gap assignments and missed tackles.

He was part of the problem, not solution.
oh wow you went to BOD?
my uncle works with his mom
laugh.gif

small world

Back
Top Bottom