***Official Oakland Raiders @ Jacksonville Jaguars Thread***

HORRIBLE route running
laugh.gif
why even run that route and why even throw to him?

what just happened? i'm in socal and they cut off the feed in the middle of that play "due to nfl contractual obligations"

what just happened? i'm in socal and they cut off the feed in the middle of that play "due to nfl contractual obligations"

Pressure on Campbell, he just threw it about 15 yards in the middle of the field to get rid of it, but the Oakland WR should've just knocked it down so they could have thrown one last pass, instead caught it for a 10 yard game, tackled and clock ran out

Pressure on Campbell, he just threw it about 15 yards in the middle of the field to get rid of it, but the Oakland WR should've just knocked it down so they could have thrown one last pass, instead caught it for a 10 yard game, tackled and clock ran out

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah, I was thinking the same, but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Yeah, I was thinking the same, but it is what it is.

smh...we choked...that 3rdQ was horrible for us...needless to say our chances our slim, I hope we $@#* up the playoff hopes for the Colts and the Chiefs...yes, i'm salty.

We need WR's and a CB opposite of Asomugha looking into the offseason...and Al Davis needs to do whatever he can to keep Hue Jackson as our OC...

smh...we choked...that 3rdQ was horrible for us...needless to say our chances our slim, I hope we $@#* up the playoff hopes for the Colts and the Chiefs...yes, i'm salty.

We need WR's and a CB opposite of Asomugha looking into the offseason...and Al Davis needs to do whatever he can to keep Hue Jackson as our OC...

Back
Top Bottom