***Official Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread***

30t6p3b.gif
Nick Miller, hopefully hes gone next year

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The chiefs are so soft and so are their fans
laugh.gif
This elite dude does sound like he's a mother watching his 4th grade son play, screaming "they're hitting him too hard, they're intentionally trying to hurt my baby!"  But every fan base got lames and homers.  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The chiefs are so soft and so are their fans
laugh.gif
This elite dude does sound like he's a mother watching his 4th grade son play, screaming "they're hitting him too hard, they're intentionally trying to hurt my baby!"  But every fan base got lames and homers.  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by elite3847

but our season isnt over after this game...

grin.gif

I'm actually rooting for you guys in the playoffs. I want you guys to rep the afc west well...after we give u a second beatdown today lol

Originally Posted by elite3847

but our season isnt over after this game...

grin.gif

I'm actually rooting for you guys in the playoffs. I want you guys to rep the afc west well...after we give u a second beatdown today lol

The slam of Cassell is borderline dirty but its a division rivalry game between 2 teams that have battled for what 50 years now I wouldnt expect anything less. That was the only "dirty" play ive seen on our side, ol dude goin helmet to knee on Zach Miller was far worse.

The slam of Cassell is borderline dirty but its a division rivalry game between 2 teams that have battled for what 50 years now I wouldnt expect anything less. That was the only "dirty" play ive seen on our side, ol dude goin helmet to knee on Zach Miller was far worse.

Back
Top Bottom