Official Oakland Raiders @ Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Basically saying how pathetic the Raider fanbase is for not going to games. Saying that there are more people signing petitions than supporting the team at games. He said he didnt blame Al Davis for not putting a winning product on the field because Raider fans dont deserve it. Said some stat (and this is off memory so its not exact) that like close to 80 of the last 100 home games have been blacked out. Then he said "Raider Nation? Haha right. With the amount of support this team has, its not even a Raider Village, let alone a Nation" (which made me chuckle). Anyways it was literally like a 4 minute rant about how the fans are a joke.
What a dumb @#%%*@+ C u n t

People aren't going to the games because Al Davis has no @#%%*@+ idea what he's doing.

That guy has to be the dumbest @#%%*@+ human being, wow just wow.

I dont necessarily agree with this. I dont want to start an argument, because Damon's viewpoint isnt necessarily mine, but think about this. Look at the Warriors. Our team has arguably as bad of management as the Raiders do, and we are in the top 10 in attendance. My Niners have been awful for like 7 years. We have yet to be blacked out. Just saying.

thats great, warriors fans are used to and can accept losing. raiders fans will not just sit around and go along with al davis and his master plan. i dont livein the bay but i understand why people arent dropping 90 bucks a week to watch this organization.

and basketball games are quite cheaper than football games.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Real quick, from Wikipedia, which is less reliable than myself as as source, but found it funny. Notable Steeler fans

laugh.gif

In all honesty, Raider Nation is the only other "nation" that I can stand to hear. I hate how all teams now put Nation behind their name and it is "true". Steelers and Raiders are the only two franchises that should have it.

they should just chill in the white house and talk football for a day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Basically saying how pathetic the Raider fanbase is for not going to games. Saying that there are more people signing petitions than supporting the team at games. He said he didnt blame Al Davis for not putting a winning product on the field because Raider fans dont deserve it. Said some stat (and this is off memory so its not exact) that like close to 80 of the last 100 home games have been blacked out. Then he said "Raider Nation? Haha right. With the amount of support this team has, its not even a Raider Village, let alone a Nation" (which made me chuckle). Anyways it was literally like a 4 minute rant about how the fans are a joke.
What a dumb @#%%*@+ C u n t

People aren't going to the games because Al Davis has no @#%%*@+ idea what he's doing.

That guy has to be the dumbest @#%%*@+ human being, wow just wow.

I dont necessarily agree with this. I dont want to start an argument, because Damon's viewpoint isnt necessarily mine, but think about this. Look at the Warriors. Our team has arguably as bad of management as the Raiders do, and we are in the top 10 in attendance. My Niners have been awful for like 7 years. We have yet to be blacked out. Just saying.
You also forgot that the Warriors are the only basketball team in the bay, so everyone is pretty much a fan (San Fran+Oakland+San Jose= Alot offans). But anyways, I hope the Steelers go down, I'd be pissed if they got another damn Superbowl ring and I don't want that momentum to start withya'll.

The lack of production from our high draft picks is frustrating as $*#@.
Mcfadden - 1 TD
DHB - 1 TD
Jabustus - 2 TD's
mad.gif

tired.gif

Did anyone just see sebastians(sp?) FG right now? I was sure he was going to miss the way it was going right but it shifted to the left.

Originally Posted by Troponin C

The lack of production from our high draft picks is frustrating as $*#@.
Mcfadden - 1 TD
DHB - 1 TD
Jabustus - 2 TD's
mad.gif

tired.gif
which is why we need a frreakinggg GM

My biggest fear as a fan is seeing these players shine on other teams. McFadden does well in games with outside tosses and screens, but can't power throughthe line how Fargas does. The Raiders offense becoming more and more predictable year after year...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sick.gif

Mcfadden disgusts me.
smh.gif

yeah because all the other running backs are just racking up yards right now.
he sucks, he has sucked and he has given me no glimmer of hope.
this would mean something if you actually knew what you were talking about.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom