OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i love how people call "ducktales" on the stupidest things. like, how in the heck would this story about somebody coppin' something on discount one day early POSSIBLY hurt/affect you, even if it was a lie? what's the difference? all this hostility for absolutely no reason...

i love how people think anyone is hurt... its funny to see cats like you and ol' buddy get all huffy and puffy over someone postin a picture of aduck's butt... like, seriously... dont be captian save-a-man.... no one cares when 10 more replies are tacked on after this one... and the hostilitydoesnt come till guys say "I'M NOT LYING. HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME....?!" you can walk up and smack me w/ them Jays w/ the price tag attached and iwould still say whatever i want... hahaha...

fall back.... why so serious?
eyes.gif

I'm obviously not upset, just perplexed by the stupidity of people who post here. I honestly don't know why I even bother commenting, I guess theidiocy is contagious. carry on (as I'm sure you will).

es stupid.

kids kids...its a forum, people post their opinions as they wish so if they want to post a picture of a duck's butt then so be it, if someone wants to sayhow dumb that is, so be it. no need to respond back and forth on it. just trying to squash the wasted e-space.

fall back....some might be responding just to up their post count and attention! LoL Just kidding.

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

As of a few hours ago Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, Tn had the Jordan 2009's for $69.99 FSR
865-453-7907
FYI - these are b-grades & NikeFind does not work for free shipping.

Vacaville outlet

-2009 jordan for $99. blk/var. red. A-grade FSR
-Air max 1/360 $79. gry/blk/3M. B-grade FSR

too much to recall. lots of 2.5's and a few fusions. they still had ftl sku's on them.

Rhino blk/var red 2k9 is that hof?

For you NY heads, ain't the penny 3's supposed to be dumb cheap for ya'll for the 50, Like 99.99 before discount?

STL MILLS
Jordan 2K9 $99.99 FSR both colorways
Jordan true flights $89.99 FSR white/blk/red
A lot of Jordan clothes, bags, socks, equipment, ect
I couldn't believe how much Jordan stuff they had.
It just cane outta nowhere
nice selection of LiveStrong clothes
Ton of dunks highs, mids, lows
wht/blk/grey flight 95 $39 FSR
couple melo 4s hash wall $40 scattered sizes
usual phenoms. Some colors $40 n some $50
all I can remember

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

As of a few hours ago Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, Tn had the Jordan 2009's for $69.99 FSR
865-453-7907
FYI - these are b-grades & NikeFind does not work for free shipping.
good call, family... cuz i was definitely finna cop...

Originally Posted by Funkman

STL MILLS
Jordan 2K9 $99.99 FSR both colorways
Jordan true flights $89.99 FSR white/blk/red
A lot of Jordan clothes, bags, socks, equipment, ect
I couldn't believe how much Jordan stuff they had.
It just cane outta nowhere
nice selection of LiveStrong clothes
Ton of dunks highs, mids, lows
wht/blk/grey flight 95 $39 FSR
couple melo 4s hash wall $40 scattered sizes
usual phenoms. Some colors $40 n some $50
all I can remember

question... does that store that you're talkin about do phone orders?... cuz i'm down in texas and i'm definitely tryin to cop those flight 95s....

Originally Posted by young hova

For you NY heads, ain't the penny 3's supposed to be dumb cheap for ya'll for the 50, Like 99.99 before discount?

all the FL's and champs near me still has the penny 3's for retail
mad.gif
i'm staring to think $80 at outlets isn't looking that bad

This is for any Portland/Metro Area heads.

MLK Outlet has the Orlando 7s from the DMPs for $119.99 FSR as of 5:00 PM Friday.

They also had a 20% off the hashwall special going on and a power hour 30% off sale on their apparel.
Wasn't anything else besides that to mention out there, just tons and tons of GR.

I also went to Nordstrom Rack downtown, not anything to note down there either.

Did anyone get the 20% off coupons for the Nike stores? It's got something to do with basketball. Are those good at all stores? Becuase I got mine 3 weeksago when I was outta town.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by young hova

all the FL's and champs near me still has the penny 3's for retail
mad.gif
i'm staring to think $80 at outlets isn't looking that bad
just wait, they aint moving at all, i got a pair for $70 and i still regret it
laugh.gif
grin.gif

^ I paid $78 for my Liquids and am kicking myself
eyes.gif
, because thats theonly pair that sold from my spot.
They will most likely drop to $90 on sale and can be copped for $45 like the royal black 2's.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

^ I paid $78 for my Liquids and am kicking myself
eyes.gif
, because thats the only pair that sold from my spot.
They will most likely drop to $90 on sale and can be copped for $45 like the royal black 2's.
wink.gif
word, i saw a few dudes jumpin on them and got antsy and scooped on a 50%...
smh.gif
smh.gif

they prob gonna go down to $110, then $80 or $90 might scoop another white when they hit $50ish

also those purple samples are yellowed
sick.gif
wheres the recipet with the $15?

Mods. I posted a pic and receipt because everyone always questions the legitmacy of purchases on this thread.
By all means remove it if its in the wrong place.
The price is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, footlocker takes way too long to drop their prices on shoes like the liquids that obviously aren't selling. I WISH I would've been able to getthose blk/blue penny 2s for 45, now I'm struggling to get them for 80 shipped. 45 is an easy 2-3 pairs, I never even tried the blk/blue pennys in thefootaction system when the cdp and gold fp1 thing was going on, but I figure the blk/blue pennys are long gone from footactions.

Good lord, 28 for the griffeys. Were those the samples Nowak posted?

Blk/blue penny 2s got RTVed by footlockers, and footactions too I belive, they went back up to $145 before that, I had a couple of pairs sittin for $80ish, wasgonna scoop at $90 but then they went back up, so now I'm waitin......

Back
Top Bottom