OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

my dude bought the whole pack for of 7s for 140.00 at champs today with that 50% off deal they rang up 279.99 so check ur champs.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

my dude bought the whole pack for of 7s for 140.00 at champs today with that 50% off deal they rang up 279.99 so check ur champs.
i'm not trying to be funny.but the ea sale doesn't start until tomorrow, so how could this be.not sayin you are telling ducktales but thethe dude who i go through to get the 50% said it starts tomorrow.

my dudes the manager of champs. i can drop names if u want and give u phone numbers email addresses maybe even blood type.

he def did lmao. 50% is from friday-sunday he probaly just sold it to him gave him cash and will ring it up tomorrow on employee sale

dont call me son, son. i guess u work there with him and bring him his coffee and fetch his car when he is ready to leave. kid when i give info i give factsnot bs so take it what it is worth. sorry atfromtn nothing against u.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son

50% started today at "bigger stores" so lets keep it moving, son

ROSS Update (SoCal)

-Some Supras, sorry dont know the names
-Nike Air Max 90 Tweed
-Adidas Top Ten Hi and Lo NBA Teams

Thats it, been dry lately

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by kobehead

Nice find memphis. I wouldnt mind a pair of those to beat up outdoors. Can't you sticky this thread because you're a mod?
Don't have the capability.

Bottom of totem pole.

^^^^^^^^

I'm the feet.
HAHA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^^Tales of the Duck???

Doubt it, there's been times when the 50 starts the day before at high volume stores like 34th street. People are to quick to assume.

people who dont have info are always the ones callin stories....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then they're the ones askin for handouts

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Got my kobes today, and balled in them already. Turns out i got free shipping too. Worked out great.

Wish i could say the same
frown.gif

Came home to a note saying i wasnt home to sign.
tired.gif

How are they?
which kobes were these?

also, if anybody could look out for a size 8.5 in those melo eggplant 4's, i would appreciate it. thanks.

Originally Posted by reakeon23

dont call me son, son. i guess u work there with him and bring him his coffee and fetch his car when he is ready to leave. kid when i give info i give facts not bs so take it what it is worth. sorry atfromtn nothing against u.
lol.... family... he prolly just took ya cash and will ring it up tomorrow.... calm down.... lol....

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

^^Tales of the Duck???

ducktails.jpg
laugh.gif

got tired of the same old Duck Tales pic...

He bought it for himself . He stopped by to kick it ,and had the shoes in his truck, and he showed me them. told me what they rang up at and what the discountwas, ALL I WAS DOING WAS PASSIN INFO ON TO PEEPS THAT WERE THINKIN OF COPPIN THE ORL 7 FOR 120.00 JUST BUY THE WHOLE PACK AT THE EA. anyway i never see upassin any good info. i am done with this so lets get back to the updates
tired.gif

LOL... i capitalize... not hyperize...

does it make sense?... nope... do i care?... nope....

NOW back to the updates... lol...

SMH Y'all still on this, homie was jus tryna say save your dollars if you want to get the Orlando VII and buy the whole pack on the 50. But really can weget back to the outlet updates, there's a thread for the 50 in the Nike forum.

Originally Posted by jordanxmichael

Prime Outlets
8890 Factory Shops Blvd,
Building 8, Tower 4
Jeffersonvillle, OH 43128

They must have just marked down items, as many prices on the endcap were higher than the ones listed in the aisle. Pretty much FSR of all of these.
coppage.... quoted for reference purposes...

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

As of a few hours ago Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, Tn had the Jordan 2009's for $69.99 FSR
865-453-7907

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

sorry, but I'm not familiar with Illinois. is this the Aurora or Gurnee Mills outlet:

south chi

mpls kobe 3s - $40
all black pippens - $60
white/blue zf95s - $28
am90 flywire - $80

any help would be appreciated
quoted for coppage purposes... gettin guaped off soon and hopefully these will still be around....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Got my kobes today, and balled in them already. Turns out i got free shipping too. Worked out great.

Wish i could say the same
frown.gif

Came home to a note saying i wasnt home to sign.
tired.gif

How are they?
which kobes were these?

also, if anybody could look out for a size 8.5 in those melo eggplant 4's, i would appreciate it. thanks.

nike-zoom-kobe-3-mlps-1.jpg

i love how people call "ducktales" on the stupidest things. like, how in the heck would this story about somebody coppin' something on discountone day early POSSIBLY hurt/affect you, even if it was a lie? what's the difference? all this hostility for absolutely no reason...

nice updates, so tempted to get those pegs, but don't really need 'em. they were pretty nice quality, though. keep it comin'. here's an updatefor y'all:

last weekend colorado mills nike factory store had 3 pairs of air max 95 freshwater samples, size 9, $59.99. they are likely still there. they were on the hashwall in the back corner. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom