OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

can anyone give me a heads-up when the sheed redtoe/3M joints drop below $100?

thanks in advance.

wait what?!? kid is online....

did he just get banned or? cuzz if he's hurt in real life imma show up to his house n ask about him =/

William, that research is incorrect.that is not why he was banned. yes people he was BANNED.
I won't disclose why since it isn't my place to.
I hit up a Mod and told him that Kid is an asset to this community with his constant updates and posts. But, they weren't tryin to hear it
smh.gif

Kid will be back. His OG NT name needs to be reinstated though.

nice updates people. especially Woodburn, nice to see you posting here again. I think the last nice deal you guys had were silver foam pros for $65
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew- nice foam lites for $28
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I need a Ross connect. I'll return the favor with HOH stuff you may need.

Our Ross' in Phoenix suck. We never have anything good. I wish I could find a 8.5
nerd.gif

Just spoke to Kidlebron

He got banned for supposedly posting something " that was spam "

He needs to get back in asap

anybody seen hoop structures yet? i will trade tennisball hypermaxes for the og cw and the hot red cw.

^^try ebay i bought mine 43.26 shipped from a seller named quigle (dont if spelled right)

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

William, that research is incorrect.
Since when is researching a fact (That was his last outlet post) and asking a question (that may or may not be relevant) incorrect
nerd.gif
?

A sexy friend of mine txt me earlier and told me Eastbay has this hoody for $50
I searched the Nike Outlet system because Eastbay does not have a medium for me

I ended up finding my medium at a certain outlet for 27.99 each

^ just saying
wink.gif

you have "e-beef" with everyone at one time or another, no? No,Im not starting anything with you, I think we went through that already...and we knowwhere that went
laugh.gif

He will get his name back, if the MODs are looking. If not,he'll come back with something else.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

anybody seen hoop structures yet? i will trade tennisball hypermaxes for the og cw and the hot red cw.

The FA by my house has the OG cw and im not sure of the hot red. i can help out if you want.

Went to the Rack again... Nada!!!!

Its been a good month or so since my local Rack has gotten something good
grin.gif

Vacaville Outlet
Sample Bo Trainers $44.99 and Hybrid Tech's $44.99 5 pairs.....Sz12 Eggplant Hyperdunk on hash $109.99 and a some zip ups $49.99 on clearance rack alsohad Black/grey color.

Can a mod please sticky this and or lock the September thread I still see people posting in that thread.

wow no wonder this hasn't been stickied. 3 pages of whining about kid lebron. this one should just be deleted and started over.

woodburn and oldsole, good lookin' on the updates. oldsole, are those wildwood acg samples in the top right of the ATC hybrid pic?

Yes those are Wildwoods...little bit of yellowing going on with those and the hyrbid atc's.

^ GOOD UPDATE! During a 20% off hash wall sale the woodbury outlet had one pair size 12 that came out to be 9.99

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by Jcool813

The FA by my house has the OG cw and im not sure of the hot red. i can help out if you want.

im looking for outlet prices. so if thats not what your looking for then i'm gonna have to wait.

Back
Top Bottom