OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

Originally Posted by oldsole73
Hey, do you happen to know what the price/size is on those grey Bakin's?
I went to vacaville 3 weeks ago and those bakins were in a SIZE 12 box but were size 8 or 9. i bet that's the same pair. it was the only pairof bakin's on the size 12 hash wall.

went to my local ross today, saw

NI679066-002_pict1_8_70_8697.jpg

sz 12, 26.99, not b grades.

and a bunch of supra supranos for 26.99

Went to the Nordstrom Rack and Marshall's in West Hollywood, CA (Beverly Connection, across the street from HOHLA). Only thing they had were a bunch ofSharkley's in a bunch of sizes:

sharkley-huarache-2.jpg

Asked the guy to check in the back because I was hoping to find a pair of Jordan XIs but nothing turned up. He did say that they're expecting a newshipment of active footwear sometime this week.

I'm waiting to see if any of those Eggplant HDs hit the Rack at $49.90. Those ATC Hybrids are a clean pick up for $44.99 - wish I fit sample sizes.

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey all-

We just marked down our black/teal zoom flight 96's (317980-011) to $24.97 and black/white (343084-062) Jordan 2009's to $74.97. For any of you runners, the shox experience (343594-003) are also $74.97

FSR of each shoe, we will double box if we can but we are running low on boxes. If you want to phone order, we'll start at 10a pacific time 503.982.0330
just copped two pair from them boys today...

size 12 for me and 8 for my girl cuz she hoopin next year... ALLLL READDDDY....

i"ma have to stick w/ this thread hardbody... preciate the heads up, family...

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

Hey all-

We just marked down our black/teal zoom flight 96's (317980-011) to $24.97 and black/white (343084-062) Jordan 2009's to $74.97. For any of you runners, the shox experience (343594-003) are also $74.97

FSR of each shoe, we will double box if we can but we are running low on boxes. If you want to phone order, we'll start at 10a pacific time 503.982.0330
Good lookin out on that...just ordered zoom flights
pimp.gif
...Ilove gettin nice shoes for cheap

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

^^are you guys getting free shipping using nikefind?

I didn't know I could. I was charged like 6 for shipping when I ordered the zoom flights.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

William, that research is incorrect.that is not why he was banned. yes people he was BANNED.
I won't disclose why since it isn't my place to.
I hit up a Mod and told him that Kid is an asset to this community with his constant updates and posts. But, they weren't tryin to hear it
smh.gif

Kid will be back. His OG NT name needs to be reinstated though.

nice updates people. especially Woodburn, nice to see you posting here again. I think the last nice deal you guys had were silver foam pros for $65
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drew- nice foam lites for $28
pimp.gif
No prob fellas-any time we have something worth posting I'll let ya'll know.

Originally Posted by terrimui

oldsole, how much were the windrunner jackets?

$49.99. Pretty sure they will be dropping price soon but they are good quality.

Does anyone know how the Aj2009 fit or how comfortable they are? I may have to order a pair at that price. Thanks for the update Woodburn!

Not an outlet report, but went to my local Footaction in Portland and got some nice deals.

AJ1 Black/Shadow Grey for $89.99 only 8, 8.5, 9.5 left and i had the employee stock locate my size for me since they didnt have it.
AJ1 Metallic Reds for $89.99 FSR but no 11-12
AM95 Sport/Team Reds for $109.99 FSR, i bought the last 12 actually
AM95 Comets FSR $109.99, theres another 12 left but they basically have a FSR left.

Also picked up some Wheat Goadomes at the MLK Nike Outlet in a size 12 for $29.99
pimp.gif

They had a 13 left, but im really not sure if they have any left.

thanks oldsole i will wait till next week to call

and for any1 that's interested... my local footlocker have the silver/volt AM360 III size12 on clearance for 59.99

Ross in Dallas/Ft. Worth - Picked up Blk/Blk Hypermax for $50, Forest/Blk/White Hyperdunks for $35, and White/Green KG Bounce Commanders for $30 last week atvarious stores.

Funkman got married over the weekend ya'll!!!

Lil update
Osage Beach, MO
black Kobe 3 kids sz 5-8 $39
black grey air raids $40fsr
sample air MVP(Nash) $40 white/black/royal
penny 3 kids size 6-8 $40 white/blue liquid

Warrenton, MO
black MVP Nash $40 8-12 wall
cardinal 7colorway true flights $89
LT cleats $9.99-FSR
black/royal SB trainer lows $50 sz-8-13 wall
no time to post pics