OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by Funkman

Funkman got married over the weekend ya'll!!!

Lil update
Osage Beach, MO
black Kobe 3 kids sz 5-8 $39
black grey air raids $40fsr
sample air MVP(Nash) $40 white/black/royal
penny 3 kids size 6-8 $40 white/blue liquid

Warrenton, MO
black MVP Nash $40 8-12 wall
cardinal 7colorway true flights $89
LT cleats $9.99-FSR
black/royal SB trainer lows $50 sz-8-13 wall
no time to post pics
hope this Lil bit can help somebody
LT cleats for $9.99?
These??????

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Not an outlet report, but went to my local Footaction in Portland and got some nice deals.

AJ1 Black/Shadow Grey for $89.99 only 8, 8.5, 9.5 left and i had the employee stock locate my size for me since they didnt have it.
AJ1 Metallic Reds for $89.99 FSR but no 11-12
AM95 Sport/Team Reds for $109.99 FSR, i bought the last 12 actually
AM95 Comets FSR $109.99, theres another 12 left but they basically have a FSR left.

Also picked up some Wheat Goadomes at the MLK Nike Outlet in a size 12 for $29.99
pimp.gif

They had a 13 left, but im really not sure if they have any left.

that's good money bro... do us a favor, though... and really, this goes for everybody

next time you post from footaction or footlocker, post the SKU so folks can go to the local footaction/footlocker and stock locate... that way, we can allendure the savvvvingsss $$$$... lol... sometimes, they will only ring up in that certain store for the low, but sometimes, its across the system and they dontput SALE tags on them, or they just dont know until somebody comes in to buy the shoe...

PLEASE POST THE SKU IF YOU COP FROM FOOTACTION OR FOOTLOCKER, MA DUDES... SO WE CAN ALL GET IN ONIT...

ALSO, STORES THAT TAKE PHONE ORDERS (like the knowledge my mayne woodburn dropped on us) WOULD BE ALSO GREATLY APPRECIATED.

peeps check last month thread someone posted that the jason kidds with the lens on the side was 27.97 called said there is like 80 pairs there sizes11-13 wellworth it and do mention about nike find for free shippin nike outlet i think its riverhead num 631.369.0706

^^ i just checked it out... how do those feel on the foot? i was tryin to find some hoopin shoes, but they kinda look like some turf joints... lol...

i wish i woulda knew about free shippin yesterday... coulda save myself 6 bucks...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

^^ i just checked it out... how do those feel on the foot? i was tryin to find some hoopin shoes, but they kinda look like some turf joints... lol...

i wish i woulda knew about free shippin yesterday... coulda save myself 6 bucks...
i think they fit fine i already beat my first pair up but for that price well worth to have as a back up

yea i called a couple fla and vegas nothing so far and called the 1800 num nothing to report about.

Prices are sure 2 drop being that the holiday season is approaching. I'll continue 2 do call. Are there any hot style #'s 2 look for>?
Any from the last 2 years would be fine. Any suggestions?

I just checked out pigeon forge and there's nothing. But what do we expect when JB and Nike haven't put out anything worth having in like 3 years.
smh.gif

thanks for the info only HoHs collected was able to get my pair of MPLS Kobe 3s for $43 with tax they were hesitant at first to sell me a pair considering somany people were trying to buy them in bulk. The guy told me they have the billy hoyle hyperizes as well for 89.99. Don't forget to mention nikefind.

edit: This was at South Chicago Nike Factory

^^^^Dang, ppl were tryna buy that in bulk?
Sounds strange for South Chi, considering our relationship with them.
glad I was able 2 help out.
Outlets are gold during the last quarter of the year
Happy findings

^^I was just up there a couple of hours ago (left my cam at the in-laws
devil.gif
) I didn't see anybody buying bulk.
They had the Billy Hoyle Hyeprize for 89
The ZKobe III for 40
DMP XV
AM 95 Chili for 59
RT1 all 4 colorways for 49
AJ 2009 for 109

Expect a lot of heat in the coming weeks
DMP II/XXI
VII's
and a lot of cool stuff in GS sizes

Im still hoping for some Griffeys

Originally Posted by SLP Product

9e82535eaeb51d40a8e16b8b199f961126b1a5b.jpg

South Chicago

FSR $27.99

Zoom flight 95 white/blue/red

is that a nike outlet, bro?... i'm tryin to cop asap...

NEVER MIND BROSKY... just ordered them... gooooood lookin out family... i'm loving this thread... three pairs copped in two days and i aint even spent 100bucks... woooo weee... i love it i love it i love it...

BEST THREAD ON NIKETALK.. HANDS DOWN...

Ross by me got nothing, just some wack Supras and some D Wade converses. Thanks for the update on the ZF 95s, might buy

Just ordered the mpls kobes, They didnt gimme nikefind free shipping though, so itll prob come out to 50 total. Still great for them, I needed a new pair ofball sneakers. Now if any color hyperize will drop that low ill be buying a pair. BTW, great job on the find.

Back
Top Bottom