OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

334031-002.jpg

Ladies Scattered Sizes largest was 10 I believe..try price match..$19.99

The outlets are coming around with some good deals but when you start doing the math the 50 still takes them out....Happy hunting kids...
are these in footlockers and footaction's system?.. i couldnt really understand your wording on whether this was at a store in Jersey or at a Footlocker/Footaction....

Sorry I fixed the orginal post.....These are at the Jersey Shore Nike Outlet in Tinton Fall NJ.....I kinda did a triple post of the Jersey Shore Store, JerseyGardens, and a Footlocker update...

Originally Posted by aar1002

I Went to the outlet about 15 minutes ago and i got hit with the "one per customer per day." i am sorry for those who i told i was going to help but they wouldnt budge...

anyways they have about 12 packs left (atleast on the floor)

3 size 7s

2 size 7.5s

1 size 8s

2 size 12.5s

2 size 13s

1 Size 14

+ One other that i didnt remember but it was one of teh sizes listed above.

good luck tomorrow if you plan to call.
i think someone just bought the 14
mad.gif
... said they had sz 13,15, and 16

Three00ZeeX wrote:

Originally Posted by aar1002

I Went to the outlet about 15 minutes ago and i got hit with the "one per customer per day." i am sorry for those who i told i was going to help but they wouldnt budge...

anyways they have about 12 packs left (atleast on the floor)

3 size 7s

2 size 7.5s

1 size 8s

2 size 12.5s

2 size 13s

1 Size 14

+ One other that i didnt remember but it was one of teh sizes listed above.

good luck tomorrow if you plan to call.
i think someone just bought the 14
mad.gif
... said they had sz 13, 15, and 16

I hope one day this site will become one of those sites that you could ONLY view if you are logged in as a member.
mad.gif
kinda like "that other site"

glasses.gif
ONE DAY .......

I see you guys are talkin bout the F&F 50%.. is it actually goin on now ..b/c my connect usually lets me know.. havn't seen any threads either about it

for u SoCal heads, the white/ sea green metallic 1's were on sale at the Shriekh at Fox Hills for $39.99.

the display was a sz 11

whos going to the Jordan Event at the Howard Hughes Promenade this saturday at the NR?

Man i was hoping to order another 5 dmp tommorow but it doesnt look their is anything really left o well

My Latest Pick Ups -

Dunk Supremes at Ross - $27

Terminator Hybrids from Matshalls for $30

Dunk High Premiums from Marshalls - $40

For My Lady -

School House Dunks GS at Marshalls - $25

Fun House Dunks GS at Marshalls - $17

I seen em at the Waldorf, MD DTLR, I don't know how the other states rock as far as DTLR, but usually if one of em has em in MD/DC I think its safe to saythe other ones will have them for that same price

jersey shore also has barkley "godzilla's" for 40. anyone got the update for Deer Park? I recall someone saying they getting new stuff thisWednesday?

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

jersey shore also has barkley "godzilla's" for 40. anyone got the update for Deer Park? I recall someone saying they getting new stuff this Wednesday?

OG colorway or the trash retro+ colors?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

for u SoCal heads, the white/ sea green metallic 1's were on sale at the Shriekh at Fox Hills for $39.99.

WOW ... for that price ill cop a pair. Ill have to check it out around my way.

Got my kobes today, and balled in them already. Turns out i got free shipping too. Worked out great.

Back
Top Bottom