Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the wrong thread earlier but picked up a pair of hyperdunks at Ross today so be on the lookout. Lookin forward to playing ball in these.

those concords :x jelly

please dont tell me they are size 11

where do you guys look for them? i think i need to try and get a OG pair

Oh that is absolutely a steal in every sense. Not only would both together go for more than the Space Jams alone, it's also a 2 for 1 deal, and then with only having spent $200 dollars to begin with you're saving even more money. Very nice pickup. 
Yeah that's how I looked at it as well. Plus I had sold my 7s a while back so it's good to be able to wear them again. I never had the 6s so I'm excited to wear them just waiting for the weather to clear up to break them out :D

It was a good month for me.. I picked up 2 pairs  Gary Payton Gloves, matching shirt and hat...

3 Mitchell & Ness Hats with championship patches 2 for Chicago Bulls and Rockets

AND THESE BABIES HERE.... OG 96's deadstock  cherry red XII's shotout to my boy/fellow NTer @batman23  for making it happen on these pick ups and hooking me up on the intel! I appreciate that to the max!!

@DanE85 no problem bro, that's what I do lol. Enjoy the og 12s and I will see u the 22nd in the hoodlands. Great pickups everybody

Are those bulls hats fitted? @DanE85
they're snapbacks...they have them fitted as well.. Look around at mitchellandness.com and ebay.. I got them from ebay different sellers.. $25-27 dls... cant beat that,and free shipping...

they're snapbacks...they have them fitted as well.. Look around at mitchellandness.com and ebay.. I got them from ebay different sellers.. $25-27 dls... cant beat that,and free shipping...

Thanks for the reply brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom