Official October 2013 WDYWT Thread Vol. Trick or Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's only a matter of time..

OHHH MYY GAWD
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bangs Today

I don't know what that latest proto essay was about lol. Sometimes I might pm dudes asking then something cuz ppl might not see my post asking the question, not cuz I'm embarrassed by my question

nah I feel u, I just find that **** funny how cats be going out of their way to try and clown u

I know. But then messaging me on the low, asking for info on this or that. 90% of these people only hate cuz they think it will make them look cool on NT. Same reason they don't wanna just ask me for info in this thread for people to see...

Last edited:
if someone truly doesn't care what other people think, they don't waste time trying to defend themselves.

Well I don't usually, I ignore a lot, cuz I know the real reason why most of them are hating... But nah, typing some words out, calling it like you see it, isn't a big deal.

Truly caring would mean I'd stop doing what I like and fall in line so that I would get less hate. Do whatever to fit in around here and get e-props.

Notice how I have never done that tho...

I'd rather be the most hated evar than sell myself out and stop being me and doing what I like. Basing your life and what you like around the opinions of others is no way to live.

Last edited:
Anytime DJ Proto J is in a thread people start catching feelings :lol: I've seen his work in the yeezy 2 thread when people talk about fakes/GMs and his arguments with people is always entertaining to look at

roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ Proto Khardashian-West

I like your style and the poses are funny. Ignore the keyboard warriors, in a twisted way NT appreciate u :smile:

*2 cents thrown*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom