Official October 2013 WDYWT Thread Vol. Trick or Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick. We have just been talking about those in the Asics thread. That suede is so buttery.

I prefer them with flat white laces but these teal ones look good too. Never a fan of the infrared laces they came with tho.

Sick. We have just been talking about those in the Asics thread. That suede is so buttery.

I prefer them with flat white laces but these teal ones look good too. Never a fan of the infrared laces they came with tho.
Lol Yea I posted there before here, never tried white laces though hmm...

So glad these are getting discounted now. Bought my first pair and more will surely be on the way.

Dude be having cool kicks, but the odd poses and tacky way of throwing things together is what gets him hate. Dude been low key style trolling for years. Let  him be. Hes just doing him and you gotta accept it.

Once upon a time, you had to be a player to have "haters".
pimp.gif

wow...you sure do love to hear yourself talk huh?
mean.gif
I swear is this the hate on @DJ Proto J thread or WDYWT, because if it is I will go in as well.  LOL.  Really though I don't like dudes style at all, but what good will it do going out of my way voicing it.  He is going to continue to rock his style and I will continue to rock my own style.

If dudes is really PMing you for fashion advice that is on them, I won't be one of them.  The most you will see from me is asking someone in the thread where they bought something, but even then I guarantee we won't rock the clothes the same way.

@DJ Proto J

We might not like what you wear, but do what you do.  

Now can we get back on topic to what really matters the kicks and fits people putting together. 

At least he has the guts to post himself on this thread.....something that 99% of dudes on here will NEVER do. It's not like I want to look at a bunch of men anyways, fo' real. But it's funny the NT FASHION POLICE will never, ever, ever, EVER post their fits or mugs on this thread but wanna' preach on what looks good or bad.

Behind the computer screen Tim Gunn *** ******. :rofl:

Show ya'll kicks & ya'll ankles like ya'll do & let that man cook.

Now back to the shoes & ankles. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom