Official October 2013 WDYWT Thread Vol. Trick or Treat

Status
Not open for further replies.
those bb4s are very nice. I need me a few pairs of those, a sneaker model I like very much.

Nice custom Brons, c4. :pimp:
Those Jordan II's on pg 15 though... :x :pimp:
Wore these Saturday.
2uek13a.jpg

CDP's today.
2exscp5.jpg

Last edited:
At least he has the guts to post himself on this thread.....something that 99% of dudes on here will NEVER do. It's not like I want to look at a bunch of men anyways, fo' real. But it's funny the NT FASHION POLICE will never, ever, ever, EVER post their fits or mugs on this thread but wanna' preach on what looks good or bad.

I don't know if you are addressing me, but I will speak up on my behalf.  Unless you want to see my Nike ACG boots that I wear to work everyday I don't post throughout the week.  I guess I could post my fits to go to the gym, but really be that guy.  I would rather not.

@batman23

LOVE those Penny's, personally my favorite ones.  I remember about 2 years ago picked a red and white pair up for a STEAL at Ross, $20.

@TitanG545 thanks bro my personal favorites are the Orlando 2s, but I couldn't say no to 50 shipped for these 4s. Penny's are just an overall sick shoe

I don't know if you are addressing me, but I will speak up on my behalf.  Unless you want to see my Nike ACG boots that I wear to work everyday I don't post throughout the week.  I guess I could post my fits to go to the gym, but really be that guy.  I would rather not.

@batman23

LOVE those Penny's, personally my favorite ones.  I remember about 2 years ago picked a red and white pair up for a STEAL at Ross, $20.
wh
nerd.gif
o cares what people think

@TitanG545 thanks bro my personal favorites are the Orlando 2s, but I couldn't say no to 50 shipped for these 4s. Penny's are just an overall sick shoe
I wish they got as much love as the other Penny's.

wh
nerd.gif
o cares what people think
I guess I do.  More so I would wonder why someone is posting the shoes they wore to the gym.  Your going to the gym then workout, stop posting pics of your shoes or your fit.

Im not mad at beastish items...
Making kissy faces while working on poses out in public is just not something us old guys are used to not clowning.
I think Proto sometimes mistakes jealousy for the disgust the last generation still holds for feminine tendencies.
Everything has progressed and become less rugged over the years and its hard to let go and accept protos behavior as todays norm.
Dudes whose obsession with basketball in the early 90's made them shoeheads have a hard time relating.

Everything that used to sit and go on sale is now gone the first day.quality sucks. Things I was clowned for in OG form are now hyped.

Proto. When you catch heat its from dudes of a different era who are stuck in our ways and bitter about how this shoe thing went fashionista on us.

We went from MJ in j's to dudes doing duckface photoshoots in waxed tighties and yeezys.

You kinda stand out as a poster boy for what happened to the "game" even if you came by it honestly.

This is just the old not letting go of the past when you get flamed dog.

Im not mad at beastish items...
Making kissy faces while working on poses out in public is just not something us old guys are used to not clowning.
I think Proto sometimes mistakes jealousy for the disgust the last generation still holds for feminine tendencies.
Everything has progressed and become less rugged over the years and its hard to let go and accept protos behavior as todays norm.
Dudes whose obsession with basketball in the early 90's made them shoeheads have a hard time relating.

Everything that used to sit and go on sale is now gone the first day.quality sucks. Things I was clowned for in OG form are now hyped.

Proto. When you catch heat its from dudes of a different era who are stuck in our ways and bitter about how this shoe thing went fashionista on us.

We went from MJ in j's to dudes doing duckface photoshoots in waxed tighties and yeezys.

You kinda stand out as a poster boy for what happened to the "game" even if you came by it honestly.

This is just the old not letting go of the past when you get flamed dog.
I agree with you about the young vs old issue.  Some things from the past should and will remain relevant regarding issues of masculinity, but the amount of which is solely decided on by the individual.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom