*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Domo Genesis and MellowHype don't rap about that %%%* and they're dope too tho.
This. But some people won't even give that a chance
How are people saying they cant get on becuase of their subject matter when this was on Relapse 

How are people saying they cant get on becuase of their subject matter when this was on Relapse 

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

How are people saying they cant get on becuase of their subject matter when this was on Relapse�
but everybody knows Relapse was garbage...even Em admitted it 
roll.gif

and this goes back to that old saying, "show me who your friends are, and i'll show you who you are"...if these Tyler and Earl bums are the leader of the pack, why would i give the rest of these dudes a chance when they ain't even good???

pretty sure i ain't missing out on nothin 
grin.gif

How are people saying they cant get on becuase of their subject matter when this was on Relapse�
roll.gif

and this goes back to that old saying, "show me who your friends are, and i'll show you who you are"...if these Tyler and Earl bums are the leader of the pack, why would i give the rest of these dudes a chance when they ain't even good???

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

roll.gif

grin.gif
I didn't say Relapse wasn't garbage. I'm only saying as far as subject matter Eminem is a mainstream rapper and rapped about wild !#$+
And your reasoning behind not giving the rest of the dudes a chance makes no sense 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

roll.gif

grin.gif
I didn't say Relapse wasn't garbage. I'm only saying as far as subject matter Eminem is a mainstream rapper and rapped about wild !#$+
And your reasoning behind not giving the rest of the dudes a chance makes no sense 

They're gunna be on Jimmy Fallon too but that's neither here nor there.

Idk why _'s is worried about OF being commercially "successful" as if they're label executives.

Whatever happened to being a fan?

@+%$ with music or not, dudes acting like they VP at Universal or some %%+#.

Idk why _'s is worried about OF being commercially "successful" as if they're label executives.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Biggest pet peeves about the average music fan now.
It's funny because we all know what happens once they get mainstream success or their friend from down the street catches wind. 
laugh.gif

Like them on their content and creativity ONLY.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Biggest pet peeves about the average music fan now.
It's funny because we all know what happens once they get mainstream success or their friend from down the street catches wind. 
laugh.gif

Like them on their content and creativity ONLY.

People nowadays tend to have this "hipster mentality" of being the first ones to know about a certain artist and then putting others down for finding about that same artist later. On some,

"Where were you when I was listening to them months ago?"
"I like their older stuff more than what they have now"
"I liked them before they were on Jimmy Fallon"

it's ******ed really. People can't be fans of anything anymore because everyone is trying to be different from each other.

People nowadays tend to have this "hipster mentality" of being the first ones to know about a certain artist and then putting others down for finding about that same artist later. On some,

it's ******ed really. People can't be fans of anything anymore because everyone is trying to be different from each other.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

True.  Although I'd say that that isn't something particularly new or anything.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

True.  Although I'd say that that isn't something particularly new or anything.

These guys love hiphop... yonkers is ill!.. rhymes is dope, vid is brilliant.  loving the minimalist approach, they deserve everything that's coming to them.  evolution is key.   

These guys love hiphop... yonkers is ill!.. rhymes is dope, vid is brilliant.  loving the minimalist approach, they deserve everything that's coming to them.  evolution is key.   

Back
Top Bottom