*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

Isn't Coachella an alternative music festival?
No. Just a music festival. And the most popular one statewide. But I see what you're saying. Aside from the 4th line none of the artists are "mainstream"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

roll.gif
 @ thinking they gonna be mainstream
Sold out venues all over. Including NY & London. Coachella appearance. Really?
that sounds like every "it" indie band of the moment 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AI for MVP wrote:
And your reasoning behind not giving the rest of the dudes a chance makes no sense 

how so??? if Em was trash do you think people would give a %*@* about D12??? if 50 wasn't nice you think Yayo would have put an album out??? nobody gonna check for the 2nd in charge when the leader ain't even spittin

Originally Posted by Im Not You

roll.gif
 @ thinking they gonna be mainstream
Sold out venues all over. Including NY & London. Coachella appearance. Really?
that sounds like every "it" indie band of the moment 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

AI for MVP wrote:
And your reasoning behind not giving the rest of the dudes a chance makes no sense 

how so??? if Em was trash do you think people would give a %*@* about D12??? if 50 wasn't nice you think Yayo would have put an album out??? nobody gonna check for the 2nd in charge when the leader ain't even spittin

AI for MVP wrote:

It's not the same situation though seeing as how no one would know Yayo or D12 if 50 or Em didn't blow up
Its also different because they have music that is similar to 50 and Em, MellowHype and Domo Genius' music sound nothing like Tyler's

Plus who said Tyler and Earl were the leaders of the group 

AI for MVP wrote:

It's not the same situation though seeing as how no one would know Yayo or D12 if 50 or Em didn't blow up
Its also different because they have music that is similar to 50 and Em, MellowHype and Domo Genius' music sound nothing like Tyler's

Plus who said Tyler and Earl were the leaders of the group 

If you guys can sit and listen to some of Big L's tracks like "Devil's Son" and "Danger Zone"...

Or some of Biggie's lyrics where he mentions that he's the 'Son of Satan'...

Or the countless Eminem tracks that display the gore-filled lyrics
(the same with the other two rappers I mentioned)...

I dont see how people find it hard to listen to the OFWGKTA subject-matter...

(granted they listen to the rappers I've mentioned or the like)

Bastard > *

If you guys can sit and listen to some of Big L's tracks like "Devil's Son" and "Danger Zone"...

Or some of Biggie's lyrics where he mentions that he's the 'Son of Satan'...

Or the countless Eminem tracks that display the gore-filled lyrics
(the same with the other two rappers I mentioned)...

I dont see how people find it hard to listen to the OFWGKTA subject-matter...

(granted they listen to the rappers I've mentioned or the like)

Bastard > *

anyone going to the show in DC tonight?

I'm gunna be at SF for the show next week

anyone going to the show in DC tonight?

I'm gunna be at SF for the show next week

Back
Top Bottom