*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I mess with 'AU79' heavily. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Left Brain produce it? 

This #!!+ is dope.
pimp.gif
His flow is nice and he switches it up often. This is something I can play straight through for the most part.

This #!!+ is dope.
pimp.gif
His flow is nice and he switches it up often. This is something I can play straight through for the most part.

To me Earl is the best out the whole Squad. Tyler is overrated. Don't get me wrong hes got his bangers but overall , he isn't that nice. Goblin was a disappointment to me , theres only a few songs i can actually see myself listening to in the future.

To me Earl is the best out the whole Squad. Tyler is overrated. Don't get me wrong hes got his bangers but overall , he isn't that nice. Goblin was a disappointment to me , theres only a few songs i can actually see myself listening to in the future.

The flow on Transylvania is dope but for the most part the album sounds the same and forced. Funny how a lot of yall opinions on this dude is startin to switch up when everything that you see now has been evident since the beginning. Tyler is lyrical but I wish he had more to say.

The flow on Transylvania is dope but for the most part the album sounds the same and forced. Funny how a lot of yall opinions on this dude is startin to switch up when everything that you see now has been evident since the beginning. Tyler is lyrical but I wish he had more to say.

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Anybody have the Mike G "Everything Thats's Yours" instrumental?

Mos Def - the Panties

one of my all time favorite songs... mos def one not Mike "no %@+$#$@" G's

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

Anybody have the Mike G "Everything Thats's Yours" instrumental?

Mos Def - the Panties

one of my all time favorite songs... mos def one not Mike "no %@+$#$@" G's

Originally Posted by mFury

Am I the only one who doesn't like Mike G? He's definitely the weak link of the group.
Stop it 5.

This is the best OFWGKTA song to come out in 2011.

Originally Posted by mFury

Am I the only one who doesn't like Mike G? He's definitely the weak link of the group.
Stop it 5.

This is the best OFWGKTA song to come out in 2011.

Back
Top Bottom