*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Pusha T and OF
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I prefer MeloHype. I like Tyler's stuff but it has to be when I'm in the mood. Similar to when I listen to DOOM but not on that level of enjoying it. I don't get the hype around Earl, he isn't that impressive.

Frank > all of them though.

I prefer MeloHype. I like Tyler's stuff but it has to be when I'm in the mood. Similar to when I listen to DOOM but not on that level of enjoying it. I don't get the hype around Earl, he isn't that impressive.

Frank > all of them though.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get the hype around Earl, he isn't that impressive.
indifferent.gif
Son does a lot of rambling Tyler does but with a bit more skill lyrically. I'm just going off of EARL and loose tracks. For all the hype he got cuz of his age I thought his rhymes would've been on another level and they're not. Good but musically I prefer listening to other dudes in the gang, mainly MellowHype.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't get the hype around Earl, he isn't that impressive.
indifferent.gif
Son does a lot of rambling Tyler does but with a bit more skill lyrically. I'm just going off of EARL and loose tracks. For all the hype he got cuz of his age I thought his rhymes would've been on another level and they're not. Good but musically I prefer listening to other dudes in the gang, mainly MellowHype.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I love this album. Not a classic but I rocks with it heavy after the third listen. Heavy N*E*R*D influence

Ok after another listen this album has to be played front to back. There is no stand out tracks. I keep flip flopping with this album lol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I love this album. Not a classic but I rocks with it heavy after the third listen. Heavy N*E*R*D influence

Ok after another listen this album has to be played front to back. There is no stand out tracks. I keep flip flopping with this album lol

just got put on to The Jet Age of Tomorrow...definitely the best thing out of OF...like a mixture between Daft Punk and NERD
btw...how does their whole click get away with blatantly ripping off Pharrell??? im not mad about it, i just want to know

just got put on to The Jet Age of Tomorrow...definitely the best thing out of OF...like a mixture between Daft Punk and NERD
btw...how does their whole click get away with blatantly ripping off Pharrell??? im not mad about it, i just want to know

Back
Top Bottom