*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

the end of "radicals" is pretty cool. N.E.R.D. like

Yeah man I thought that @!#$ was dope. I wonder how that joint would have sounded had it been its own song. I'll admit, the "Radicals" beat isn't flattering but Tyler shows what he's capable of right when the 5:09 mark starts.
Originally Posted by Im Not You

I can't get past Analog.
This. Song has been on repeat the most.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

the end of "radicals" is pretty cool. N.E.R.D. like

Yeah man I thought that @!#$ was dope. I wonder how that joint would have sounded had it been its own song. I'll admit, the "Radicals" beat isn't flattering but Tyler shows what he's capable of right when the 5:09 mark starts.

I can't get past Analog.
This. Song has been on repeat the most.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

smokin.gif

eek.gif

Was not expecting this. *Two thumbs up*

Who's the guy in the duet though?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by Nako XL

was just about to post this. it's pretty accurate.
dude's 1 of the only REAL reviewers out there who says what he feels.
Possibly the only reviewer out there that I agree with 99% of the time. When he suggests music, I usually listen and enjoy them. His My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and H.A.M reviews were good as well

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Nako XL

was just about to post this. it's pretty accurate.
Possibly the only reviewer out there that I agree with 99% of the time. When he suggests music, I usually listen and enjoy them. His My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and H.A.M reviews were good as well

-The Juice

I can't get past Analog.

Came here to type that....Analog is insane....sonically better than pretty much the whole tape and Hodgy's flow is wild on it....if it was a little longer I'd love it even more

Album isnt half bad though

I can't get past Analog.

Came here to type that....Analog is insane....sonically better than pretty much the whole tape and Hodgy's flow is wild on it....if it was a little longer I'd love it even more

Album isnt half bad though

I've been criticizing Tyler a lot lately but damn man,gotta give it up to him after listening to the album, this is a doope album 
pimp.gif
. When it comes to his music,he doesn't disappoint.

He's a talented producer also imo,the synths kinda reminds me of some Neptunes production.

"Analog" is
pimp.gif
even though the lyrics are corny as hell

"Window" was a great track from the whole intervention thing to him killing everyone.The whole album concept was dope.

"She" is probably my fav track from the album,Frank Ocean
pimp.gif

Very solid album.

I've been criticizing Tyler a lot lately but damn man,gotta give it up to him after listening to the album, this is a doope album 
pimp.gif
. When it comes to his music,he doesn't disappoint.

He's a talented producer also imo,the synths kinda reminds me of some Neptunes production.

"Analog" is
pimp.gif
even though the lyrics are corny as hell

"Window" was a great track from the whole intervention thing to him killing everyone.The whole album concept was dope.

"She" is probably my fav track from the album,Frank Ocean
pimp.gif

Very solid album.

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice
Thanks NT for putting me on this guy. Very good reviews. 

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice
Thanks NT for putting me on this guy. Very good reviews. 

Goblin might be one of the worst albums I've ever heard on the cool.Its just wack I agree with the reviewer dude spent too much time addressing stuff he says doesn't effect him.He has poor beats which I think he wants us think or deep and introspective ones but they aren't

Back
Top Bottom