*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

I definitely like these guys' "I don't give a F" attitude... sort of like Lil B but with a lot more talent

I definitely like these guys' "I don't give a F" attitude... sort of like Lil B but with a lot more talent

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

They need to free this kid.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

anyone going to the show in DC tonight?

I'm gunna be at SF for the show next week

DC show was bananas. Definitely exceeded my expectations. If anyone was there I was the guy with the dallas snapback in the "cooking mosh pit". 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

anyone going to the show in DC tonight?

I'm gunna be at SF for the show next week

DC show was bananas. Definitely exceeded my expectations. If anyone was there I was the guy with the dallas snapback in the "cooking mosh pit". 
laugh.gif

Show was dope as hell and they showed me and my dudes love.

Strangest crowd ever. Never seen a crowd that diverse before. I saw a 40 year old black mom, a 50 year old white dude who looked like he came to the show straight from his job at the Library....about 03282903823948 teenagers...some thugs...some hipsters. It was really wild.

Strangest crowd ever. Never seen a crowd that diverse before. I saw a 40 year old black mom, a 50 year old white dude who looked like he came to the show straight from his job at the Library....about 03282903823948 teenagers...some thugs...some hipsters. It was really wild.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

eyes.gif
 Kinda disappointing that they aren't actively kicking anyone over 24 out of their shows

Originally Posted by Im Not You

eyes.gif
 Kinda disappointing that they aren't actively kicking anyone over 24 out of their shows

Back
Top Bottom