*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Domo slapping the chick and then she turns Asian...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
make that a gif....
laugh.gif

beat was DOPE. flow and lyrics were enhh. video looked like someone gave these kids too much money. which is exactly what actually happened.

beat was DOPE. flow and lyrics were enhh. video looked like someone gave these kids too much money. which is exactly what actually happened.

This is one wave that came and when fast
laugh.gif
Tyler's last album was (surprisingly) good, but I'm just not interested
in any of these other dudes.
***EDIT: The actual song is buttcheeks, but the video is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is one wave that came and when fast
laugh.gif
Tyler's last album was (surprisingly) good, but I'm just not interested
in any of these other dudes.
***EDIT: The actual song is buttcheeks, but the video is
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, dudes are mad lol. Song is addicting, video is on some Hype Williams type stuff. I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today. Just face it, dudes are getting it in. And it's not because of "shock value", it's because it's not the same as all the other generic boring *** rappers you guys love and worship so much. Different %$@!**, same message 
laugh.gif
They can do whatever they want  with no label and just be themselves and people mess with it, that sounds like a win to me.

Damn, dudes are mad lol. Song is addicting, video is on some Hype Williams type stuff. I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today. Just face it, dudes are getting it in. And it's not because of "shock value", it's because it's not the same as all the other generic boring *** rappers you guys love and worship so much. Different %$@!**, same message 
laugh.gif
They can do whatever they want  with no label and just be themselves and people mess with it, that sounds like a win to me.

You know NTers think they dictate what's currently and what's not. Their "wave" is done since this thread doesn't grow by 2 pages a day 
grin.gif

You know NTers think they dictate what's currently and what's not. Their "wave" is done since this thread doesn't grow by 2 pages a day 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Damn, dude are sallllty lol. Song is addicting, video is on some Hype Williams type stuff. I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today. Just face it, dudes are getting it in. And it's not because of "shock value", it's because it's not the same as all the other generic boring !$+ rappers you guys love and worship so much. Different %%@+!*, same message 
laugh.gif

Nobody is denying their popularity, "hype" or what have you and shock value is the only reason why we know about these kids, be real g.
They make music for tweens and if the internet never fell in love with their gimmicks, they'd be working at Starbucks.
Just because something is popular doesn't mean it isn't trash and this %@## like most of there music and videos besides yonkers is trash.
They don't talk about the same %@## as other rappers? One of them is a wiz khalifa/big sean clone and Hodgy & Tyler never rap about %@## and spit struggle bars when they do.
Frank is the only one of them who deserves the hype,
Hype Williams type stuff though? To each his own I guess.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Damn, dude are sallllty lol. Song is addicting, video is on some Hype Williams type stuff. I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today. Just face it, dudes are getting it in. And it's not because of "shock value", it's because it's not the same as all the other generic boring !$+ rappers you guys love and worship so much. Different %%@+!*, same message 
laugh.gif

Nobody is denying their popularity, "hype" or what have you and shock value is the only reason why we know about these kids, be real g.
They make music for tweens and if the internet never fell in love with their gimmicks, they'd be working at Starbucks.
Just because something is popular doesn't mean it isn't trash and this %@## like most of there music and videos besides yonkers is trash.
They don't talk about the same %@## as other rappers? One of them is a wiz khalifa/big sean clone and Hodgy & Tyler never rap about %@## and spit struggle bars when they do.
Frank is the only one of them who deserves the hype,
Hype Williams type stuff though? To each his own I guess.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom