*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

^^^^

that and i HATE these n's
laugh.gif
... what's up with your boy lil b, though? is his hype gone?

Nah he's good. #BASEDWORLD working & struggling like a real human. Staying underground and not selling out....for now....People want to suck the life outta bro's swag (no pope) so we just sittin back and watching the game right now. People getting hype and fame off his ideas, $+$+'s disgusting 
sick.gif
He got some cool $+$+ comin soon. So many unreleased songs, We got God's Father coming, Illusions of Grandeur Pt.2, Glassface that was suppose to drop around the same time as Angels Exodus, Black Ken, and all the rest of the Flame mixtapes, and his official official album this year which MIGHT be Black Ken, but I dunno, bro is unpredictable with his stuff
laugh.gif

But yeah, back to the OF stuff, people will come up with any excuse to invalidate their success, if it doesn't fit in the traditional rules of "hip hop" then people complain and whine and say hip hop is dead  (Which I still hate Nas for making that song, ol sour %%$ %$+@+). Good. I hope hip hop is dead, because that $+$+ is BORING. People forget this is an art form, there are no rules to art. If you go in keeping it 100 from the jump, people will mess with it, as seen here. There is no "shock value", but people may feel shocked because they don't hear anyone else currently putting out the music they put out. Would you consider the Purple Naked Ladies album "shock value"? What about both Jet Age Albums? Frank? No. Just a group of talented kids who make music THEY enjoy themselves, and not for anyone else. That's what hip hop needs, not a bunch of stale %%$ rappers, rapping over some stale %%$ generic trap variation beats with stale %%$ content. People take this music stuff way to seriously, just ENJOY the music. People forgot how to do that and walk around trying to compare one thing to everything else with a bunch of preset standards. Just take whatever piece of work it is for what it is.

Hyped for this OF Tape VOL 2, ready for some more Left Brain production since hearing Rella and some older stuff off Numbers, dude is lowkey tight...hopefully they can get the paper work right and get Earl on this thing before it drops..but from what I hear, his Moms is still hating hard
laugh.gif

^^^^

laugh.gif

Nah he's good. #BASEDWORLD working & struggling like a real human. Staying underground and not selling out....for now....People want to suck the life outta bro's swag (no pope) so we just sittin back and watching the game right now. People getting hype and fame off his ideas, $+$+'s disgusting 
sick.gif
He got some cool $+$+ comin soon. So many unreleased songs, We got God's Father coming, Illusions of Grandeur Pt.2, Glassface that was suppose to drop around the same time as Angels Exodus, Black Ken, and all the rest of the Flame mixtapes, and his official official album this year which MIGHT be Black Ken, but I dunno, bro is unpredictable with his stuff
laugh.gif

But yeah, back to the OF stuff, people will come up with any excuse to invalidate their success, if it doesn't fit in the traditional rules of "hip hop" then people complain and whine and say hip hop is dead  (Which I still hate Nas for making that song, ol sour %%$ %$+@+). Good. I hope hip hop is dead, because that $+$+ is BORING. People forget this is an art form, there are no rules to art. If you go in keeping it 100 from the jump, people will mess with it, as seen here. There is no "shock value", but people may feel shocked because they don't hear anyone else currently putting out the music they put out. Would you consider the Purple Naked Ladies album "shock value"? What about both Jet Age Albums? Frank? No. Just a group of talented kids who make music THEY enjoy themselves, and not for anyone else. That's what hip hop needs, not a bunch of stale %%$ rappers, rapping over some stale %%$ generic trap variation beats with stale %%$ content. People take this music stuff way to seriously, just ENJOY the music. People forgot how to do that and walk around trying to compare one thing to everything else with a bunch of preset standards. Just take whatever piece of work it is for what it is.

Hyped for this OF Tape VOL 2, ready for some more Left Brain production since hearing Rella and some older stuff off Numbers, dude is lowkey tight...hopefully they can get the paper work right and get Earl on this thing before it drops..but from what I hear, his Moms is still hating hard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today.
That doesn't make them any good at making music. Numbers do not equal quality, I swear hip-hop is the only damn genre that is obsessed with doing numbers. That vid probably got at least half of those #s off of 16-year-old Tumblr groupies reblogging with a #SWAG tag. Their fans are the worst, they are so blind that they make the Wayne riders look like Siskel and Ebert. The music is 80% garbage with a legion of suburban stans reblogging them to any sort of success.
Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg

I don't get how people say their hype is dead, damn video got a million views in 24 hours, and another million today.
That doesn't make them any good at making music. Numbers do not equal quality, I swear hip-hop is the only damn genre that is obsessed with doing numbers. That vid probably got at least half of those #s off of 16-year-old Tumblr groupies reblogging with a #SWAG tag. Their fans are the worst, they are so blind that they make the Wayne riders look like Siskel and Ebert. The music is 80% garbage with a legion of suburban stans reblogging them to any sort of success.
Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg
salt.jpg

Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg
salt.jpg

Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg
salt.jpg

Dude just tryna say they still got loyal fans lol

Typical fan:

eqbigj.jpg
salt.jpg

Dude just tryna say they still got loyal fans lol

slaptastic sounds upset people are calling a spade a spade. Theyre trash and were just pointing that out. Dont take it personal and post corny picture replies. Is that your cousin with the goblin t-shirt or something? Talent?  What talent?  Hip hop needs Tyler?  Really?  Stop.   You're telling people to just enjoy the music, but how? We listened to it. It sucked.  It made our ears hurt. Then the videos made our eyes hurt. Then we wonder how garbage like this gets popular and then we see people like you saying its good and all we can do is pray for your soul.

slaptastic sounds upset people are calling a spade a spade. Theyre trash and were just pointing that out. Dont take it personal and post corny picture replies. Is that your cousin with the goblin t-shirt or something? Talent?  What talent?  Hip hop needs Tyler?  Really?  Stop.   You're telling people to just enjoy the music, but how? We listened to it. It sucked.  It made our ears hurt. Then the videos made our eyes hurt. Then we wonder how garbage like this gets popular and then we see people like you saying its good and all we can do is pray for your soul.

Other than Tyler OF is meh to me.. Haven't bumped Goblin in months but I admit it's a good album, they just make the music they wan't. Nothing too serious about it, but I agree with slaptastic most new rappers are boring and seeing OF just be themselves isn't bad
ohwell.gif

Other than Tyler OF is meh to me.. Haven't bumped Goblin in months but I admit it's a good album, they just make the music they wan't. Nothing too serious about it, but I agree with slaptastic most new rappers are boring and seeing OF just be themselves isn't bad
ohwell.gif

^^^^

laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed with everything posted. But Earl isn't w/ OF anymore. At least for the time being. Someone came and threw some dollars at him. He turns 18 tomorrow I believe.
At the end of the day...these kids are polarizing figures. You either going to hate or love them. There isn't really any inbetween. I love Tyler, Left Brain, and Matt/Syd's production. As far producers influenced by Pharrell and Chad go...I don't think anyone pulls it off any better than they do. As far as the raps go...none of them are really SUPER nice on the mic but I enjoy Tyler's delivery. Hodgy is decent too. Domo is whatever. The Internet is my personal favorite within the collective. I don't hang my hat on content...I moreso care about HOW it's pulled off...so the "shock rap" has never bothered me. Probably the same #!%% I'd rap about if I were a rapper. I can stomach them on some silly #!%% before I can stomach another trap rapper lying about how many bricks he used to flip.

To each his own tho. 

^^^^

laugh.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed with everything posted. But Earl isn't w/ OF anymore. At least for the time being. Someone came and threw some dollars at him. He turns 18 tomorrow I believe.
At the end of the day...these kids are polarizing figures. You either going to hate or love them. There isn't really any inbetween. I love Tyler, Left Brain, and Matt/Syd's production. As far producers influenced by Pharrell and Chad go...I don't think anyone pulls it off any better than they do. As far as the raps go...none of them are really SUPER nice on the mic but I enjoy Tyler's delivery. Hodgy is decent too. Domo is whatever. The Internet is my personal favorite within the collective. I don't hang my hat on content...I moreso care about HOW it's pulled off...so the "shock rap" has never bothered me. Probably the same #!%% I'd rap about if I were a rapper. I can stomach them on some silly #!%% before I can stomach another trap rapper lying about how many bricks he used to flip.

To each his own tho. 

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif
 @ yu guys coming into a OF thread and expecting ppl to talk bad about these guys. Does hip-hop need Tyler??
roll.gif
Hip-hop dont need anybody

Originally Posted by Heshua

laugh.gif
 @ yu guys coming into a OF thread and expecting ppl to talk bad about these guys. Does hip-hop need Tyler??
roll.gif
Hip-hop dont need anybody

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You know NTers think they dictate what's currently and what's not. Their "wave" is done since this thread doesn't grow by 2 pages a day 
grin.gif
No there wave is done because the #+@! never started. They were hot on the Web after being forced down everyones throat.
These dudes have no chance at building a real fanbase. Grown men aren't gonna wanna support that, Kids are more YMCMB than giving two #@$++ about odd future. Everyone here is wack besides Tyler and he's damn near 21 rapping about absolutely nothing. But leave it to the Lil B fan to call other peoples music generic and like this foolishness.

I Get the complaints of all the other trap rappers doing the same, and other than a select few who create there own lane i call them trash too. However just because they make music that differs in subject matter doesn't make it hot. I'm sorry but as a 23 yr old man i can't see how anybody can relate to these kids Men. What pisses me off is that these are the same dudes in the wayne thread talkin about he's just rambling as if these two have EVER said anything memorable at all

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

You know NTers think they dictate what's currently and what's not. Their "wave" is done since this thread doesn't grow by 2 pages a day 
grin.gif
No there wave is done because the #+@! never started. They were hot on the Web after being forced down everyones throat.
These dudes have no chance at building a real fanbase. Grown men aren't gonna wanna support that, Kids are more YMCMB than giving two #@$++ about odd future. Everyone here is wack besides Tyler and he's damn near 21 rapping about absolutely nothing. But leave it to the Lil B fan to call other peoples music generic and like this foolishness.

I Get the complaints of all the other trap rappers doing the same, and other than a select few who create there own lane i call them trash too. However just because they make music that differs in subject matter doesn't make it hot. I'm sorry but as a 23 yr old man i can't see how anybody can relate to these kids Men. What pisses me off is that these are the same dudes in the wayne thread talkin about he's just rambling as if these two have EVER said anything memorable at all

Lol...I don't get why the salt levels are so so high in this thread..mad Dom Kenedy didn't make the XXL freshman list?
laugh.gif

Lol...I don't get why the salt levels are so so high in this thread..mad Dom Kenedy didn't make the XXL freshman list?
laugh.gif

Nothing special, I like them though.
Prime example that anyone can make it in rap, just need a gimmick to run with

Back
Top Bottom