*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Nothing special, I like them though.
Prime example that anyone can make it in rap, just need a gimmick to run with

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Heshua

slaptastic sounds upset people are calling a spade a spade. Theyre trash and were just pointing that out. Dont take it personal and post corny picture replies. Is that your cousin with the goblin t-shirt or something? Talent?� What talent?� Hip hop needs Tyler?� Really?� Stop. � You're telling people to just enjoy the music, but how? We listened to it. It sucked.� It made our ears hurt. Then the videos made our eyes hurt. Then we wonder how garbage like this gets popular and then we see people like you saying its good and all we can do is pray for your soul.

��
laugh.gif
�@ yu guys coming into a OF thread and expecting ppl to talk bad about these guys. Does hip-hop need Tyler??
roll.gif
Hip-hop dont need anybody
This is what I don't get
If your OPINION is that their music sucks and that it always has sucked and it's all hype then WHY are you still checking for them?�

I just don't get it.

But here's a sneek peak from their upcoming show on adult swim

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by Heshua

slaptastic sounds upset people are calling a spade a spade. Theyre trash and were just pointing that out. Dont take it personal and post corny picture replies. Is that your cousin with the goblin t-shirt or something? Talent?� What talent?� Hip hop needs Tyler?� Really?� Stop. � You're telling people to just enjoy the music, but how? We listened to it. It sucked.� It made our ears hurt. Then the videos made our eyes hurt. Then we wonder how garbage like this gets popular and then we see people like you saying its good and all we can do is pray for your soul.

��
laugh.gif
�@ yu guys coming into a OF thread and expecting ppl to talk bad about these guys. Does hip-hop need Tyler??
roll.gif
Hip-hop dont need anybody
This is what I don't get
If your OPINION is that their music sucks and that it always has sucked and it's all hype then WHY are you still checking for them?�

I just don't get it.

But here's a sneek peak from their upcoming show on adult swim

Why do people continue to act like the web isn't a part of life? So the people who use the internet who like their music aren't humans? And I love how you automatically declare that grown men aren't going to support them as if you've already conducted a survey on that subject.

Sure, these guys reaching the success of Young Money is a stretch, but I'm getting the sense that some of you think that only the people on this message board enjoy their music.

Why do people continue to act like the web isn't a part of life? So the people who use the internet who like their music aren't humans? And I love how you automatically declare that grown men aren't going to support them as if you've already conducted a survey on that subject.

Sure, these guys reaching the success of Young Money is a stretch, but I'm getting the sense that some of you think that only the people on this message board enjoy their music.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.
Word around the interwebz is that EARL might be on Hodgy's tape releasing at 8 EST. today.
I am excited as hell for Numbers.
And also excited to find out whether EARL is still O.F. or not, since the last song on the Vol. 2 Tape says "Featuring Odd Future" he just might be on that too...

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.
Word around the interwebz is that EARL might be on Hodgy's tape releasing at 8 EST. today.
I am excited as hell for Numbers.
And also excited to find out whether EARL is still O.F. or not, since the last song on the Vol. 2 Tape says "Featuring Odd Future" he just might be on that too...

Looking forward to this mixtape dropping tonight... Hodgy always consistant.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This would be
pimp.gif
I've been playing that track Home for a minute now... I'd like to hear some more new material from him since all we have is older verses / tracks on previous tapes.

Looking forward to this mixtape dropping tonight... Hodgy always consistant.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This would be
pimp.gif
I've been playing that track Home for a minute now... I'd like to hear some more new material from him since all we have is older verses / tracks on previous tapes.

The reasons why I respect and consider Tyler one of the best new young artists:
He doesn't follow a formula set by others, he goes and does what he likes.
He works hard, you guys dont give him enough credit, he does everything, writes his songs, produces his beats, directs his music videos, draws all the designs for his clothing and props.
He has his own retail location in Hollywood
His music is only getting better, Bastard was good and Goblin was Great
Top it all off dude is just funny straight up!

My opinion, love his stuff just different and not the same basic radio music and not the same basic underground music. Saying that dont get me wrong I love me some basic music too I like most sub genres of rap and many different kinds of artists Tyler just sticks out to me more than any other.

The reasons why I respect and consider Tyler one of the best new young artists:
He doesn't follow a formula set by others, he goes and does what he likes.
He works hard, you guys dont give him enough credit, he does everything, writes his songs, produces his beats, directs his music videos, draws all the designs for his clothing and props.
His music is only getting better, Bastard was good and Goblin was Great
Top it all off dude is just funny straight up!

My opinion, love his stuff just different and not the same basic radio music and not the same basic underground music. Saying that dont get me wrong I love me some basic music too I like most sub genres of rap and many different kinds of artists Tyler just sticks out to me more than any other.

WOW really suprised at this hodgy beats tape..sounds like some old school tribe stuff..so glad he got away from that other garbage stuff tyler and the rest put out

WOW really suprised at this hodgy beats tape..sounds like some old school tribe stuff..so glad he got away from that other garbage stuff tyler and the rest put out

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

consider Tyler one of the best new young artists
His music is only getting better, Bastard was good and Goblin was Great. Tyler just sticks out to me more than any other.
wi7ehh.gif

avjtbb.gif

please explain what makes the ride so hard [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]lyrically[/color]

deep in my heart & soul...... [I used to] think about what they're saying & [now] think to yourself you know it's all......
Spoiler [+]
3127ci8.gif

especially for those 20+ please look into your souls(if you have one) that their music is
458376.jpg
Peep Game
pimp.gif
.... sorry for the rant, thanks to them my clothes have been selling in a higher price than usual... (you OF fans know this) but thank you tyler for my supreme selling 150 even though I worn that like 30+ times..... it's people like you that make the world go round & for those that are about to say "DONT CARE" thank you for opening up this spoiler, peace & love rice boy 45 <3...... (that is all, please keep kissing their !*%) without you guys they are nothing
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

zx0hg7.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]if you under 18........... okay I'm sorry[/color]

Originally Posted by zoomkobe14

consider Tyler one of the best new young artists
His music is only getting better, Bastard was good and Goblin was Great. Tyler just sticks out to me more than any other.
wi7ehh.gif

avjtbb.gif

please explain what makes the ride so hard [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]lyrically[/color]

deep in my heart & soul...... [I used to] think about what they're saying & [now] think to yourself you know it's all......
Spoiler [+]
3127ci8.gif

especially for those 20+ please look into your souls(if you have one) that their music is
458376.jpg
Peep Game
pimp.gif
.... sorry for the rant, thanks to them my clothes have been selling in a higher price than usual... (you OF fans know this) but thank you tyler for my supreme selling 150 even though I worn that like 30+ times..... it's people like you that make the world go round & for those that are about to say "DONT CARE" thank you for opening up this spoiler, peace & love rice boy 45 <3...... (that is all, please keep kissing their !*%) without you guys they are nothing
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

zx0hg7.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]if you under 18........... okay I'm sorry[/color]

Back
Top Bottom