*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Not necessarily a fan but I seem to download/listen here and there.  I hated his earlier projects (never was a fan of that angry sound or subject matter) however this project is listenable.  The beat's seem less angry and are sonically better.  I feel he tries to recreate the NERD sound too much at times but the tracks "Party isn't over/campfire/bimmer", "IFHY", "Rusty", "Treehome95" and "Lone" are the stand outs for me. 

Liking the production so far.

Colossus Ina way reminds me of eminens Stan. Tyler's a fan of eminens as well

:pimp: after first listen...

Domo got off on Rusty.

Mike G is soooo wack :lol:

pimp.gif
after first listen...

Domo got off on Rusty.

Mike G is soooo wack
laugh.gif
If Domo knew how to switch his flow, he'd be nasty.

But Domo, Tyler, Hodgy, & Earl are the guys in this group lyrically. I doubted these guys at first, but I'm glad they put the shock value down, and are letting their music speak for themselves. 

Bimmer, Answer, IFHY, Colossus are my personal favorites thus far. (man i wish Bimmer was longer)

overall i give it a 7/10.

album is pretty ****** nice...i was ready to hate, but i can't really deny this dudes talent...

i do hate how bad he jocks Pharrell, but i gotta admit, some of the beats on here are a lot better than the **** Pharrell's been puttin out for a minute...

After listening to it the second time around REALLY feeling cowboy!

Also liking:
Slater
Ifhy
Partyisntover/campfire/bimmer

His production has definitely improved. Only song I hate is domo23

Last edited:
It's kinda disappointing the intro wasn't like Bastard/Goblin... was hoping for another song similar to those for the intro again.

dude has dope production and can rap his *** off i just cant get wit the subject matter...

hopefully one day he grows out of the dumb **** and makes some real music

dude has dope production and can rap his *** off i just cant get wit the subject matter...

hopefully one day he grows out of the dumb **** and makes some real music
u know whats funny with his shock value stuff it reminds me of eminem. If eminem was doing all this crazy stuff people would be on his nut sack. i at first didnt like him but i have heard a couple of songs and dude is talented i cant front. hope he does grow outta that crazy stuff he be doing but if not it worked for eminem.............................or is that because he white? :nerd:

u know whats funny with his shock value stuff it reminds me of eminem. If eminem was doing all this crazy stuff people would be on his nut sack. i at first didnt like him but i have heard a couple of songs and dude is talented i cant front. hope he does grow outta that crazy stuff he be doing but if not it worked for eminem.............................or is that because he white? :nerd:
i mean its working for him too... i stopped listening to emeinem like 10 years ago... i loved it when i was younger but i cant listen to that **** now... its just dumb to me... cant relate to it at all...

i just know he's capable of making some crazy dope **** that i would actually like to hear... i respect the talent whether he does that or not... i understand music is about self expression so i cant fault anyone for making what they make

It's kinda disappointing the intro wasn't like Bastard/Goblin... was hoping for another song similar to those for the intro again.

Depressing? :lol:

Nah I get what you're saying, I was hoping for it too, not upset though. Album was a 10/10 for me. Jamba was hilarious. And the beat :pimp:

The Nas bite :pimp:

Wolf > bastard > Goblin

I'm really liking Wolf, I feel like its got actual replay value.

I played Goblin twice and never again. Except for Analog.

Back
Top Bottom