*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

Depressing? :lol:

Nah I get what you're saying, I was hoping for it too, not upset though. Album was a 10/10 for me. Jamba was hilarious. And the beat :pimp:

The Nas bite :pimp:

Wolf > bastard > Goblin

I would say angry more so than depressing :lol: But those intros did set off both albums well.

Bimmer Needs To Be Longer... Albums Dope Tho 
pimp.gif

thru the first half of the album and so far i like this... dude is finally starting to tap into his potential.

before I listen is this more stuff about rape and throwing up? I just wish kid would kill the shock value crap, but then again what else will he have to rap about, I`m sure his life isnt interesting.

before I listen is this more stuff about rape and throwing up? I just wish kid would kill the shock value crap, but then again what else will he have to rap about, I`m sure his life isnt interesting.
Analog fans are sick of the rape, and all the tron cat fans are getting sick of the lakes, but what about me b****?

Na though, it's more chill. Like the OF tapes, but with a chill tone to it.

After listening to it the second time around REALLY feeling cowboy!

Also liking:
Slater
Ifhy
Partyisntover/campfire/bimmer

His production has definitely improved. Only song I hate is domo23
Domo 23 is a great song on here. Some of the songs are hit and miss for me.

I like Colossus, Jamba, Parking Lot, Rusty, Domo 23, Ifhy, and Bimmer. I know a lot of the talk in here will be about Wolf, but I'm really looking forward to the MellowHigh work coming out. 
smokin.gif

Good album. Tyler def stepped up the production. My fave songs are Slater, Pigs, Answer and Campfire (I hate Partyisntover and Bimmer got old real quick). Kinda disappointed that Toro y Moi didn't appear on or produce anything for this album tho, cause I remember Tyler and Earl saying that they worked with him on twitter a while ago. And I didn't like IFHY too much but after seeing the video earlier it helped the song grow on me a lot. I'd say this is prolly Tyler's best video to date.

"Look at that Mom who thinks I’m evil, hold that grudge against me
Though I’m the reason that her ************* son got to eat "
Reference to earl sweatshirt :pimp:
I don't know bout y'all but not only his production game got better but lyrically he got way better

Last edited:
:pimp: after first listen...

Domo got off on Rusty.

Mike G is soooo wack :lol:

ay don't you ever! Forest Green, nuff said and he still keeps it nice

album is dope IMO, I admire that Tyler keeps his own production and its improved but not to the point where its not his own sound.

and yeah the Eminem vibes I could feel on certain tracks, but who's complaining, Eminem is a GOAT nominee.

That Tyler album......his production is his worst enemy.....and its not that its bad production its that it sounds nearly the same from track to track. But that's his lane I guess.

I REALLY like this album. The songs that I like I love, but there are a few I don't care for.

I can't stop playing Answer, Slater, IFHY, and Rusty, (Bimmer but fast forwarding everytime is annoying). Jamba, Cowboy, Awkward, Pigs, 48 are all pretty good too. It really falls off at the end tho IMO. I can't get with Tamale at all. Trashwang is what it is.

Overall I'd say a 7.5/10

MUCH different from Goblin, but I like it a lot.

Back
Top Bottom